One of the most relaxing holidays I have ever taken,the hotel is small,intimate and friendly.The staff are helpful,cooperative and do everything in their power to help you.There is a larger hotel across the street owned by the same company where you can use all of the facilities,swimming pool,spa etc.
We found the location to be far enough away from the centre of town to be a quiet but close enough to walk into every night.
A little noisy in the early morning from the traffic but easily solved if you ask for an internal room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Encantada is Antigua's newest boutique hotel and exemplifies a small, elegant, understated hotel with the utmost in comfort and personal service. For the convenience of the international traveler, members of the staff are fluent in English, French and Spanish. Located in the historic city of Antigua, Casa Encantada features nine individually decorated guest rooms and a magnificent terrace suite. The breakfast-terrace and bar overlook the flowering gardens and private pool, which are nestled in a courtyard amidst hanging bougainvillea and towering shade trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Encantada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Encantada Antigua Guatemala
- Casa Encantada Hotel Antigua Guatemala