“Terrific food and beautiful restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 239 Restaurants in Antigua
Cuisines: Contemporary, Eclectic, International, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Micho's Gastro Pub where the food is Local, Fresh and most importantly Creative!Slow Food - Fast Service!A great place to come with friends and enjoy the creative foods and creative cocktails. Great wine selections as well!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Terrific food and beautiful restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I was just visiting friends in Antiqua, Guatemala and we hosted a large group of 20 people at Michos. We had some fantastic and fresh cocktails and moved on to terrific wines. The tapas style menu was very creative and innovative and I enjoyed everything the chef prepared. The service was fabulous and attentive and the atmosphere was truly magical. If you are looking for great food, wine and atmosphere with terrific service it is all here. I highly recommend it as part of your experience in Antiqua, Guatemala!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Creative and carefully cooked recipes, perfect service and reasonable prices. Beautiful patio tales on the back. Michos is aiming at a more sophisticated, livelier crowd and they're well on their way... Perfect place to have a casual yet stylish dinner in Antigua, romantic or with friends. Minor improvements on the decor would make this a perfect place.

Visited May 2013
Guatemala
“Great place for tapas style eating with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

This small pub/restaurant is a great find in Antigua. The food is outstanding, from the Breakfast Burrito with a huge cup o joe for to start the day - to the pulled pork tacos (on blue tortillas) and the scrumptious coconut shrimp for dinner. And for anytime of the day, the avocado creme brûlée is amazing!!! They have a nice wine selection that pairs well with any of the dishes.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Fabulous food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

My husband and I had dinner with friends the other night at Michos. I noticed that they had changed the interiors since the last time I was in Antigua in January. They did a great job on the renovations. In January, we just had some coffee when we stopped in but this time we ate dinner. What a pleasant surprise...the food was superb!!! I had a veggie sandwich which had a great sweet and savory taste to it. The carrot soup was so yummy. For dessert we had creme brulee which I usually don't like, however, they make it with avocado and it is super creamy almost like ice cream. I LOVED IT! I would return for dinner and the creme brulee dessert is a MUST!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
TeamMicho, Owner at Michos, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Your avocado creme brûlée will be waiting for you on your next trip!
St. Petersburg, FL
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I've only been to Micho's for the coffee and internet but this last time I had dinner with friends. It was a pleasant surprise. the Pork Tacos were great but the coconut shrimp were the best I've ever had! the sauce was amazing. I think I licked it clean. But truly outstanding was the avocado creme brulee! So good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere