We used a gifted time share for our weeklong stay here. We had a one-bedroom suite which was spacious, but the fixtures were a little dated. The bathroom had some cracked caulking, but the room was clean. Walls were really thin, something we discovered when we could hear our neighbor on the phone one night. In addition, two of the nights we stayed there they had a function going on in the hotel's ballroom until about midnight, featuring music so loud it could be heard inside our room.
The grounds of the hotel are beautiful and well maintained, staff was helpful. We ate only one meal in the restaurant, which was fine. Location is near the market and a short walk to the city center. Overall, fine if you're exchanging a timeshare week but I'm sure there's more updated accomodations that could be found in this price range in Antigua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soleil La Antigua, colonial style to keep the harmony with one of the most beautiful destination, ANTIGUA GUATEMALA is a treasure chest of customs and traditions and is situated on the base of a volcano, it combines with full service hotel, restaurant, Mayan Thai Spa, gym, gardens, pools, tennis court and more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Soleil La Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soleil La Antigua Hotel Antigua
- Soleil La Antigua Guatemala
- Antigua Villa Guatemala
- Soleil La Antigua Hotel Guatemala