We stayed at Posada del Angel four nights during a recent trip to Antigua. The rooms were totally charming; beautifully detailed and furnished as well as comfortable. Our rooms had corner fireplaces, lovely walk in showers, comfortable sitting chairs and plenty of space. the breakfasts were delightful and public spaces in this boutique property are a true plus. Both the downstairs, open air (but roofed) living room and the upstairs rooftop garden are delightful; great spots for a drink and to read and relax. We found the location to be great, just close enough to walk into town but far enough away to be tranquil. The service was outstanding; Sr. Anibel was always able to help with suggestions and advice. We hope to return again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada del Angel, pioneer of the boutique hotel concept in Antigua Guatemala, is a colonial inn par excellence. This elegant boutique hotel, winner of the 2007 Andrew Harper hideaway report, is recognized world-wide by its 7 personalized suites (each with a good burning fire place) and high quality/first class service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Posada del Angel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Del Angel Hotel Antigua
- Posada Del Angel Antigua Guatemala