The hotel was in a great location - easy walking to many places in Antigua (a fabulous town). The staff was very friendly and helpful - BUT - before you check into your room, you might want to check it out, because there is a corridor of rooms that has windows onto the street and it is like staying at a truck stop. VERY noisy. Our party had two rooms -the other room didn't have street noise,but people stayed up late and talked LOUDLY at the charming seating areas that were all over.
Other than that, beds were comfy enough - hot running water - worth a stay.
- Also Known As:
- Posada De Don Rodrigo Hotel Antigua
- Posada De Don Rodrigo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Casa De Los Leones, today Hotel Posada de Don Rodrigo conserves its ambiance that characterizes a colonial and antique home in Guatemala. Restored between 1968 and 1971 Hotel Posada de Don Rodrigo is located just 2 blocks from the Central Park and in the heart of La Antigua. Its colonial design and ambiance will take you back in time. The hotel has 41 rooms each one of them wit their own history and uniqueness, will allow you to experience a stay that will be like no other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Posada de Don Rodrigo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.