Absolutely loved this hotel- the rooms are full of character, as are the grounds.The bathrooms are of a good standard and the rooms are clean,although there's not a lot of wardrobe space as the TV shares the cupboard (as seems to be the norm in Antigua!) The breakfast was fabulous,the restaurant looks out onto a pretty garden and the French toast was the best I've ever had. The staff are pleasant and helpful and most speak at least a little English. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay!
- Also Known As:
- Posada De Don Rodrigo Hotel Antigua
- Posada De Don Rodrigo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Casa De Los Leones, today Hotel Posada de Don Rodrigo conserves its ambiance that characterizes a colonial and antique home in Guatemala. Restored between 1968 and 1971 Hotel Posada de Don Rodrigo is located just 2 blocks from the Central Park and in the heart of La Antigua. Its colonial design and ambiance will take you back in time. The hotel has 41 rooms each one of them wit their own history and uniqueness, will allow you to experience a stay that will be like no other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Posada de Don Rodrigo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.