“Very Disappointed” 1 of 5 stars
Review of El sabor del tiempo

El sabor del tiempo
Dining options: Reservations
Langley
“Very Disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband and I had dinner at this restaurant about 8 months ago and at that time the food was excellent, however we just went their this past week and we were very disappointed in the food this time around.

The BBQ ribs were not cooked the first time around, I sent them back and they were cooked this time but they were as tough as nails.. Our friends that were with us even tried and found the ribs very tough. My husband had the beef stew which was great last time but was not great this time around.

I did bring the problem with the ribs to the waiter and head waiters attention but they did nothing.
WE WOULD NEVER EAT HERE AGAIN! They could have at least offered some compensation or a free dessert or even acknowledge there was a problem.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Northampton, United Kingdom
“Wonderful cakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

We found this cafe for lunch. It is a lovely setting with internal courtyard. The sandwiches were very nice and we were tempted by the huge array of homemade cakes. Well worth the calories.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

My family and I randoImly walked into this place during our trip to antigua. All 7 of us enjoyed our delicious dinner plates. I had the mushroom pasta wich was amazing and very affordable.
Would come back again.

• Visited December 2011
Montreal, Canada
“Great place for a evening dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

We got the tip for this restaurant in the LonelyPlanet and we were not disappointed. The plates were nice, tasty and the service was perfect. We were travelling with 11 and 13 year old girls and they also loved their meal. I had the rabbit and my spouse chose the shrimps.
I would strongly recommend.

• Visited July 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Wonderful food and ambience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

They are conveniently located on 5a Avenida Norte at 3a Calle Poniente near the Plaza.
Hard to miss the unique storefront. Very authentic looking.
Also, their menu was different and attractive.
My husband loves home cooking and usually doesn't like to eat out. However, one day we had a lunch at El sabor del tiempo. The food was so good and he even suggested to go back for a dinner same day!

I've noticed that many local people were having a good time in the restaurant. It's a good sign.

• Visited July 2012