“Professional and warm.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 56 Activities in Antigua
More attraction details
Owner description: Healing Hands is Antigua's only professional therapy center and full service spa. It is unique in that all staff are fully trained and highly qualified, certified professionals. Led by a team of physical therapists, our massage therapists are the best in town!
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
8 attraction reviews
“Professional and warm.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I had a night in a bed tat killed my back, following a 3 hr bus ride,, I needed some relief - turning my head hurt my entire back and neck.
I was a walk in off the street. I waited about 1/2 the wait time that qouted and I was led to a comfortable room with clean sheets and a tidy attached bath for a 90 minute massage.
The massage was great. My pain was largely relieved and the therapist was completely professional, while maintaining a sense of warmth and concern for my well being. That was only marred by the massage being cut short by 15 minutes, but that's fairly common so I consider it exceptional service when I'm not shorted time. Do people really think you don't notice that you bean off the hr and that they leave you for 10+ minutes?? So you know, 10 minutes feels like 30. So yes. We notice.
All said, I am so very much better since having the massage & I would go again. With a generous tip, I pad $1 us for a 70 (90?) minute massage. Recommended.

Visited March 2013

Guatemala
“You wont be disappointed!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Whether you are looking for a relaxing massage or therapeutic you wont be disappointed. I have tried their various types of massages and always leave feeling relaxed. During an intense bout with a sciatic nerve issue the masseuse gave me much relief and were able to eventually help me get rid of the never ending pain.

The therapists are knowledgeable, they care about their patients and their profession.

I highly recommend Healing Hands.

Visited March 2013
Glasgow, Kentucky
“Best massage ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Had 3 massages during three weeks in Antigua. Hands down the best massages ever. I have a neck condition and Angelica did a super job. My wife and I chose a one hour massage in our hotel room. I chose the 1 1/2 hour massages for the next two at Healing Hands. Their location in Antigua is clean, quit , pleasant, but not luxurious . Very nice staff, the owner from the U.S. is a physical therapist. I thought the price was very fair. If you want a great massage in Antigua, treat yourself at Healing Hands. Jan. 2013 Michael B.

Visited January 2013
Sydney, Australia
43 attraction reviews
“Away with the fairies!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Totally amazing all-round experience.
From booking to treatment

As a therapist myself, I have very high expectations when I book a treatment, and these were excelled!
Marisol had the perfect pressure to suit my muscles and she found the many tight spots and worked them to the perfect level.
I will return for another treatment tomorrow if they have availability.
One common gripe for people visiting a spa is that their treatment time is cut short - but not here. My 90 minute treatment was 90 minutes.
Thank you Marisol and thank you Healing Hands.
You are wonderful representatives of our profession.

Cleveland, Tennessee
“GREAT service, even the FACIAL!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

For the last day of my 3 week trip, I decided to splurge on the Princess Package which included a manicure, pedicure, facial and massage. The message was first, and I can honestly say it was one of the best massages I have ever had and I have had A LOT of massages all over the world. She (Karla) had nice hands and really knew how to feel the tension in the muscles and make it disappear. Next was the facial. I didn't have great expectations for the facial after reading a bad review but it was WONDERFUL. She used steamy towels to open the pores, did a 3 step cleansing and exfoliation then applied an enzyme mask. While the mask set she massaged my hands and arms for about 15 minutes then removed the mask with more steamy towels and finished with a heavenly neck, face and head massage. My skin was super soft afterward and I really felt like a princess. The manicure and pedicure were lovely as well. The setting was beautiful and tranquil. The staff was helpful and professional. If I am ever back in Antigua I will definitely do it again!

Visited September 2012