“Amazing soups” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #51 of 239 Restaurants in Antigua
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Panama
“Amazing soups”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Lovely garden, great soups, healthy food. I will be returning soon. Nice variety of soups, salads and deserts.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Texas
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

This is average for Guatemala. The food wasn't bad. The food wasn't incredible. I had a chicken sandwich, which was pretty dry. The fettuccine that my wife had was good but not great. We also bought some bagels on the way out. They were horrible. Since we can get Otis Spunkmeyer at Paiz, they were trashed.

Visited January 2014
Hamburg, Germany
“Yummie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

You have to go through the first floor in the backyard. It's such an amazing and huge garden there and you can sit in a lot of different corners. The food is more special than in other places, we tried a lot and EVERYTHING was so delicious!

Visited June 2013
Austin, Texas
“Never, never, never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I live in Antigua and I've given this place several chances to impress me. The gardens are lovely, the tables are private, and they have good desserts, but that's about it. Of the 6 or 7 times I've been there, at least 5 of those times I've experienced trouble with my order or the wait staff. Today, was the last straw. I went there for lunch with two friends. One was running late, so we ordered for her. We ordered three sandwiches -- nothing fancy. When the food arrived a whopping 45 minutes later, my order was missing. The waitress insisted we only ordered two sandwiches. We knew she was wrong and even repeated what we had ordered from her. She never apologized for my lack of food. So, rather than waiting another 45 minutes for them to make me a sandwich, one of my friends shared hers with me. Needless to say, my friend and I both left hungry, since we had to share a sandwich. When the bill came -- whaddya know? They charged us for THREE SANDWICHES. Again, no apology or explanation from the waitress, just a corrected bill and we were done. My friends -- who also live in Antigua -- and I all agreed we would never go back or recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, Kentucky
“Relax, Stay A While”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

A wonderful outdoor seating area, lots of small little tables hidden away from others. This is a perfect spot for a romantic dinner, and has probably the most diverse menu I saw in Antigua. Great food, good service, I could sit on that patio all day.

• Visited December 2013