“Lil slice of America” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #89 of 239 Restaurants in Antigua
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Coffee Shop, Bakeries, Bagels
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are the only Bagel Cafe in town providing travelers, expats and locals a variety of bagel flavors - freshly baked every day of the week! Come and enjoy your bagel with a choice of cream cheeses or one of our various bagel sandwich varieties in our relaxed, chill out ambiance in one of our two stores on 5a Calle Poniente. We offer a range of delicious smoothies, great coffees and freshly made juices. Its all about using the best local products and supporting local growers as well! Wifi Internet and daily movie showing free for customers. We also provide a range of magazines for you to enjoy.
San Diego, California
“Lil slice of America”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I found myself in The Bagel Barn 3 days into my stay in Antigua, just for a little "ah, home" moment. They have good bagels and good coffee. But I think I liked the abundance of American college kids staring at laptops the most. I know that's weird, but it was the fix I needed.

Visited June 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great bagels and Great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Friendly cafe with great bagels and delicious coffee. The staff are very friendly and don't worry if your Spanish is not great, the will understand your Spanglish

Visited June 2014
San Jose, California
“Relaxing Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Did not get a chance to eat the bagels here but the place itself is a cool little cafe to hang out at. The service was outstanding and the prices are budget friendly.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Antigua, Guatemala
“Great Bagel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I enjoy the Bagel Barn. The Bagels are always fresh and tasty. Their variety is nice and the daily specials are nice. A few years ago this place was known as the place where the wait staff are grumpy but NOW they are all very very pleasant and helpful.
The Bagel Barn is a great place to sit and eat or grab one to go.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“No no no”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

This place was recommended to us and it looked very cool when we first walked in, menu looks fantastic. But then the food came and the bagels were really bad. We also waited for a very long time both for our drinks and food. I asked to have no onions on my bagel, came with onions, They also forgot my boyfriends coffee and orange juice. There is an awesome place three steps away from this one, cheaper and amazing service and the food is delicious. Dont bother with this one

Visited May 2014