My husband and I stayed at the Cliffside for 3 nights as part of our pre-baby getaway. This place is unreal - we could literally step onto the beach from our room. The umbrellas and beach chairs made lounging on the beach perfect for a pregnant lady! Our room was very nice with great bath products and a mini fridge. My husband loved sitting on the leather couch to gaze out at the water from the open window. Nantucket Town is an easy (and quite charming) mile walk away. We walked frequently and enjoyed the cottages lining the road. Cabs are also easy to come by in town and the hotel will call one for you. For us, we liked the close proximity to town with the bonus of the beach out our back door. The staff was quick to help with anything and dinner at The Galley, which sits on the property, was amazing. The pool area is also gorgeous. Would definitely recommend for those seeking to get away from it all and still have reasonable access to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cliffside is a unique combination of a small hotel and private beach club, which offers its guests a range of amenities rarely found in an intimate resort with only 27 accommodations. The European flair of St. Tropez comes to life in this unique and relaxing setting. The hotel was featured on the cover of Elle Décor as the prestigious French magazine’s pick, as one of the best resorts in New England. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cliffside Beach Club And Hotel
- Cliffside Beach Club Hotel Nantucket
- Cliffside Beach Hotel
- Cliffside Beach Nantucket