“"Awesome Burgers"” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“"Awesome Burgers"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Went with friends for burgers and fries. Cooked to perfection.!! Nicely decorated and comfortable. It was crowded but people were not crammed next to each other. You can bring your family or go out for drinks.

Visited November 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Worth the walk, taxi or bike ride to this mid island spot ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is the perfect place to escape the crowds in town and still have amazing food!
There is so much more than the traditional Irish food on this menu.
This place has it all with great food, service, bar & entertainment with pool tables and TV's everywhere. The price range is perfect and the portion sizes are huge so make sure you are Hungry!

We started with the soup of the day $6 Dublin cheddar & potato soup= delicious

Irish Nachos - $11
House made “Chips” Dublin Cheddar, Jalapeno, Chopped Bacon, Tomatoes, & Green Onion, House made salsa= huge & delicious

Tuna Tartar -$14
Sriracha, Avocado, Cilantro, & Wonton Crisps= better than the one I had the night b4 at a "fine dining" establishment.

OK, we should have stopped there, already being full but wanted to try more....

I went vegetarian with theVegetarian Grilled Portabella Burger - $12
Crumbled Goat Cheese, Roasted Red Pepper, Baby Spinach, Balsamic Reduction= My favorite veggie sandwich to date.

My husband had the Blackened Prime Rib Sandwich -$13
Grilled Ciabatta, Fried Onion, Horseradish Aioli= For the very picky eater that he is, he cleaned his plate.

Did I mention this was just lunch. We left so full and satisfied that we canceled our dinner reservations.
Today is St. Patrick's Day, I only wish I planned my trip to be there tonight.
Enjoy everyone! You won't be disappointed!!!

• Visited January 2014
Mass.
“Tuesday is $5.00 burger night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

For an enjoyable and inexpensive night try Kitty's Tuesday's $ 5.00 burger night. It's a crazy, busy, noisy pub on Tuesdays with lots of kids running around & playing pool with their dad's as they wait for their big handmade burgers & fries.
Things are little quieter in the downstairs part of restaurant. They even take reservations!
Overall this is fun place to meet with family & friends and catch up on the "goings on".

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Boston
“Love me some irish chips!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I tried Kitty's the first night we stayed on the island last month - and we are so glad we did. Loved the ambiance and warm greeting we received upon arrival. We were sat right away and had the most friendly and knowledgeable server.
For dinner we started with the Irish Nachos - home made Irish style chips cooked perfectly - crunchy on the outside and soft in the center - loaded and topped with
Chopped Bacon, Jalapeno,Dublin Cheddar Cheese, Tomato, and Green Onion. I was in heaven! For dinner I had the Roast Prime Rib with mashed Potato and Grilled Asparagus. The meal was full of flavor and rib was cooked just the way I wanted. My husband had the Braised Beef Short Ribs with caramelized Onions, Blue Cheese, Grilled Asparagus, and Mashed Potato. He said it was some of the best short rib he has ever had.
We walked here from the center of town, and while it is not close it was a beautiful walk to and from down the winding streets of the island. I cannot wait to come back here next summer!

• Visited September 2013
Chappaqua, New York
“A great surprise! It's the real deal in pub-style food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

After some very high-priced meals, which were often mediocre at best, Kitty's was recommended to us by our innkeeper who eats there herself. Was she ever right! The hostess and servers were great with us as well as our daughter and the food was the real deal. Even if one doesn't like Irish food, there is something here for everyone and all of it was good. More than that, the atmosphere was very relaxed and everyone seemed happy to be there.

I had the fish and chips and my wife had a fish meal. Even the kids menu was great as it was diverse and had much more than the garbage food that is the usual core of a children's menu.

If you have ever been to the Black Rose in Boston, this place is every bit as good and the service is better.

• Visited September 2013