“Pure Bliss at the Centerboard Inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Centerboard Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nantucket
Centerboard Inn
8 Chester Steet, Nantucket, MA 02554   |
Ranked #2 of 43 Nantucket B&B and Inns
Boca Raton, Florida
“Pure Bliss at the Centerboard Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I knew I was at the perfect place when I was greeted by the fresh decor and welcoming innkeepers, Lyn and Debbie! This was my first time in Nantucket and I was more than impressed by the decor and the innkeepers attentiveness and eagerness to help make our trip perfect. Everyday I felt like a child on Christmas morning curious to see what delicious goodies Lynn and Debbie prepared for breakfast and later, afternoon tea. I can't wait to return to the Centerboard or new Regatta next year for another wonderful experience!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

339 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I just got back from a wonderful three night stay at the Centerboard Inn and I can't say enough about the two most amazing Innkeepers I have ever met, Lyn and Debbie! The Inn itself is lovely with its light and airy decor, fresh bedding and clean rooms, and a continental breakfast that is superb and more than enough to satisfy the hungriest traveler! But it is the Innkeepers, Lyn and Debbie, who truly make the Centerboard Inn a true gem! They simply can't do enough for their guests, from their recommendations for dinner and daily jaunts, to driving you to the ferry so you don't have to walk on a rainy afternoon! I had spent the first two days of my trip helping my daughter move in to her rental home for the summer and every afternoon as I came back to the Inn exhausted and hungry, I found delicious homemade baked treats with a much needed pot of tea awaiting my arrival! Its these extra touches that truly make the Centerboard Inn the best on the island and with Innkeepers like Lyn and Debbie, I will never stay anywhere else! Unless of course it's booked, then I will make sure to try and get a reservation at their new property the Regatta Inn across the street when it opens next month! Thank you so much Lyn and Debbie for making your Inn a second home for my daughter and me! Can't wait to come back later this summer!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I just spent two nights at the lovely Centerboard Inn. Lyn and Debbie were wonderful Inn Keepers. They made us feel like family. The Inn was like living in your perfect Nantucket dream summer house. Great location, quintessential Nantucket style rooms. The homemade breakfast was delicious, fresh, wonderful coffee and freshly squeezed OJ. The linens had the most amazing fresh clean smell! My husband doesn't sleep well, usually and he said he slept very well in our comfy, fresh smelling bed with a cool breeze coming in through the large window. Couldn't have asked for a better stay! Can't wait to go back!

Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband and I have just returned from a three day stay at the Centreboard Inn. It is an absolute gem, being run very efficiently by Lyn and Debbie. Our room was light, spacious and very clean . The breakfasts included in the price were excellent . On arrival we were given very good tips and suggestions about where to go on the island in the short period of time that we were there. As the buses had not started running Lyn dropped us off at Dionis beach and Debbie drove us to the airport at the end of the holiday. Nothing was too much trouble for either of the Inn Keepers. It was also good to know that the high standards at Centerboard will shortly be replicated at the Regatta, a recently refurbished property located opposite.

boston, ma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have stayed at the Centerboard Inn now for 5 years in a row when visting Nantucket. I love its location: close to downtown but in a quiet area. The rooms are very nice, the continental breakfast is perfect and Lyn and Debbie (the innkeepers) are the best. They know the true definition of hospitality.

Room Tip: For families with small children, I would recommend room 6 or 7.