“Jared is an outstanding employee” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Auburn
Rochester, New York
“Jared is an outstanding employee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

It was our first stay in this hotel while spending a couple days at Old Sturbridge Village. We were staying on points and hoped to get a room upgrade. Upon checking in, Jared said an upgrade didn't look good. They were booked. Jared checked further and found a corner suite that was awesome! We were comfortable and Jared was still working in the morning and went out of his way to see that we were happy. Jared is a huge asset to this hotel! Thank you Jared for making our stay awesome!!!

Stayed October 2013
Douglas A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Auburn, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Hello! Thank you so much for submitting your review! Your very kind words have been passed on to Jared and he has been given much recognition for it. We love to see when one of our employees goes out of their way to make sure everyone's stay is as perfect as possible. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay here and if you're in the area make sure to stop by again! Once again, thank you for your time!

148 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

It may take a bit to find this place, but it was a very nice hotel and I would stay here again. My King Suite was very clean, the bed was very comfortable, great pillows and the shower heads at Holiday Inn never disappoint. Nothing to complain about and I recommend this hotel to anyone in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Douglas A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Auburn, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Hello! Thank you for taking time out of your day to write this review! I'm glad to hear that you would stay with us again. Our housekeeping staff works very hard to make sure your stay is perfect, we're glad to hear it paid off! If you're ever in the area again, please let me know I'd love to meet you! Once again, thank you for your time and have a great day!
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We found this hotel to be wonderful. Very bright and clean, very quiet and the staff was friendly and clearly take pride in caring for their hotel. It is conveniently located right off the Mass Turnpike near Auburn just outside of Boston.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Hello! Thank you so much for your very kind worded review! You hit the nail right on the head with how much we all care about our property here. Everyone works extra hard to make sure every stay is as good as the one you had! So if you ever find yourself in the area again make sure you take advantage of our convenient location. Once again, thank you and we hope to see you again!
Lisbon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My family and I stayed here on our way to NYC. Hotel is right off Massachusetts turnpike. Very clean hotel with nice staff. Close to restaurants and shopping mall. Good size rooms with free coffee and breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Kathy K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Auburn, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
We are so thankful that you took the time to write a review, but even more thankful that you stayed with us! It is so good to know that we were a nice stop for you on your way back to the City. Our guests and their needs are valued so highly here, and we work hard at making your stay a great one! I hope you are in the area again and can stay if you are!
Castle Rock, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

This Holiday Inn is nice and handy for the area. Close to lots of food choices. Staff is friendly and helpful. Good bedding package and clean room. Furniture is in great condition. Rates are high at this location because off lots of ongoing events in the surrounding area and rooms go fast.

Room Tip: Find a room away from hiway.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review. There is nothing more satisfying to know that our guests had a very pleasing stay. Our staff works hard to prepare just the right atmosphere whether it be in the rooms or for breakfast or all the different things that we offer for you in preparation for your arrival! We would love to have you visit us again, and if you are in town next time, I would love to meet you!
Scottsdale, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I enjoyed my stay up until the middle of the night or should I say the wee hours of the morning. I was awoken by a shuffling sound coming from my hotel room door. I wasn't sure if someone was trying to enter the room. I woke up and sat uptight startled and listening to the sound coming from my door. When the noise subsided I laid back down and tried to go back to sleep but to no avail. In the morning I found my check-out information folded up sticking inside my room from the door. If the individual had just quietly slipped the flat sheet of paper under my door it would never have awoken and frightened me.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Kathy K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Auburn, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
I am so very sorry about this noise disrupting your sleep and startling you. I can totally understand. When you're not sure at that time of the morning where the noise is coming from, it is quite startling and even harder to go back to sleep. Please accept our apologies for this. We have had a new night auditor and we have explained to her the proper way to insert guest's folios in order that their sleep is not disturbed to ensure that this doesn't happen again. Please feel free to contact me if you would like in regards to this.
Akron, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Over 50 extended family members from Ohio stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for a wedding we attended in Auburn. This hotel's staff went well beyond our expectations to accommodate us during our visit. Specifically, they allowed my sister to have a catered dinner for us in the hotel lobby the night people arrived before the wedding; as well as handling the large group in the lobby to gather after the wedding. The rooms were clean, and breakfast, while not "gourmet" was adequate to fill a stomach! I would not hesitate to stay here again, should the need arise.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Kathy K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Auburn, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Super! We really enjoyed having you and your wedding party here that weekend, it was just as lovely for us! We were truly honored to be the hotel of your choice on that most magical event in your family's life! We always welcome you back if you are in the area or if you have another function in the area! Thank you again!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Auburn? Share your experiences!