“Wonderful Stay ~Highly Recommended!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn 2X Points!
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Auburn
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Wonderful Stay ~Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

My family and I stayed there recently and had a great time! The front desk team was incredibly polite and had a professional staff that made our check in quick and easy. The hotel is perfectly set back in a relaxing and picturesque location. I have small children and they were incredibly accomodating and gracious with assisting us. When we got into our rooms, they were clean, big and the beds were very comfortable. I must mention, the pool is great for the kids and the workout room is quite nice too. Breakfast was amazing and the food was hot and delicious. Overall, the price, the rooms/beds and our stay was wonderful. I have already booked another stay there over the holidays and I recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I took my two daughters and granddaughters to Massachusetts for a family reunion in August 2012. We were to stay 5 nights, however, we checked out the next morning. We found Bed Bugs. The bed my granddaughter and daughter slept was infested. My granddaughter had a fever over the week-end. Ten days later they broke out with bites. My daughter had 40 bites and my granddaughter had over 100 bites (the bites will show up 10 days after) We took her to Urgent Care and the doctor confirmed it was bed bug bites.
I would not recommend room 319 or this hotel.

Room Tip: Be sure to check the mattress and box spring for bed bugs. They can live up to 18 months in the bed...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Lisa Y, Manager at Hampton Inn Auburn, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience you and your family had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance to us and we want you to know that we work closely with a professional pest control company to prevent, address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. Please accept our apology for the discomfort and trouble this has caused your family. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with the best in comfort and cleanliness possible and regret this was not your experience. If I may be for assistance, please do not hesistate to conact me directly.
Thank you.
Lisa Y.
Director of Sales and Operations
Harlingen,TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Stayed there on a recent family trip, and everything there went perfectly. The location was beautiful and so restful. In the morning, I went out and admired the changing leaves, as the hotel was set back from the road, an oasis of nature. The hotel seemed quiet-one night there was a tour bus of retirees, they were put in my hall-I know because I saw all their luggage outside their doors as I went to breakfast the next morning. Yet, I'd never heard anything. During my stay, I had a family medical emergency and ended up losing my credit card at the hospital. The front desk staff was so kind to me, even though my stay was now booked with a non-existent credit card. My only concern was that while I was there, there was rehab, and the back door to the hotel was off, meaning anyone could come in this way and go directly to the elevator. However, hopefully the door was soon to return and remain locked. I know that next time I'm up in Massacusetts I'll be returning.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Poole
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Auburn Mass has a lot of hotels, the Hampton Inn is set back from the main road, down a long drive, making it very quiet. Its good, clean, value for money. No frills, but good accommodation at a reasonable price.

• Stayed September 2012
Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

We stayed here while attending a wedding in nearby Worcester. The room was quiet and comfortable. The lady at the desk was very pleasant and helpful. The only downside was that they were doing renovations to the breakfast area and had everyone crammed in to a smaller conference area. Breakfast was typical Hampton Inn--nothing fancy, but several options (cereal, yogurt, waffles,...). Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Endicott, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

My husband and I stayed overnight. We liked the situation of the hotel; it's in a quiet wooded area back from the main road. The hotel was clean and well kept. Our room itself was clean to my satisfaction. I found the bed a little uncomfortable to sleep on, a little too firm. The breakfast was adequate, One thing we appreciated was that they allowed me a later checkout (1 PM) as my husband had a meeting at Holy Cross (easily acceesible from the hotel, by the way). I stayed in the room till 1 and then settled into the main lounge downstairs to read until he was ready. That worked out very nicely! There's a chain restaurant down the street and some other eating places close by. Overall we were satisfied with our accomodations.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

- Typical Hampton Inn rooms, lobby, breakfast area etc.
- Somewhat secluded site from the road reducing noise.
- Near some chain and local restaurants.
- Convenient to freeway.
- Good price value.
- A few very minor room maintenance issues (failing ironing board, broken iron steam knob, very loose bathroom faucet handle, flickering bathroom light).

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Auburn? Share your experiences!