“Great experience” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
“Great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited last week for our first time. We had a groupon and gave it a shot. I am glad we did! The small tapas plates were not small at all and can easily be shared. The salad with the fried goat cheese was awesome as well as the peppadews. I tried the quail (my wife is vegetarian) which was a new experience. I found I personally am not the biggest fan of quail but it was seasoned amazingly. If you like quail give it a try. There are many other things on the menu I will try on future visits. I could not help but to look at was being served to other guests and it all looked delicious. We will return again even without a groupon foe another fun experience. Dint forget to try the sangria. I don't drink but my wife enjoyed it. As a sangria aficianado it made her list of top sangrias. Not too sweet not too dry. Thanks foe a great meal and dining adventure Sangrias. We will be back.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Really great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

This was some of the best food I've had anywhere. Everything was perfectly cooked and nicely presented. The curried shrimp was truly the best curry I have ever had anywhere. I plan to go back just for that. Our waiter was extremely helpful with choosing what to order, very attentive and courteous through the meal, and the other waitstaff we had interactions with were just as great. It was a slow and leisurely meal, and we waited for some time before ordering dessert, just chatting and enjoying our sangria. There was no rush to hurry us through, no subtle hints that it was time to move on, just a very relaxed and pleasant experience. The food was fantastic. We were presented with complimentary small glasses of white port at the end of the meal. Just a lovely little extra. The restaurant was dimIy lit, cool on a warm day, not noisy even though there was a large party with children right next to us. I would highly recommend Sangria's to anyone who wants a very enjoyable dining experience with exceptionally good food.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Great food and atmosphere. Not great service:(”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Food and drink were delicious both times I've been here. I would suggest sitting at the bar as the bartender (manager?) was extremely pleasant and attentive. However, we sat at a hightop Friday evening and the service was comical. Food and drink arrived in a timely manner, but our waitress made minimal eye contact, wouldn't even finish her sentence before walking away, and seemed in a hurry to get us out of there - although there were plenty of open tables. At first I thought it was just me, but then my boyfriend tried asking her a question and she did the same thing to him! We were asking each other, "what did she just say?" We would go back but would opt to sit at the bar.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Tapas and more...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We ate here once. I don't think we will go again. Nothing special. The food was okay, it's right on a busy street, and while there is outdoor tables, you'd be breathing exhaust if you sat outside.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

This restaurant was very good. Although it took a while for our drinks to be served, once our food came came, almost everything was very good. There were many options on the menu. I would definitely go back!

Visited March 2014