“Good Burger” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 77 Restaurants in Arlington
“Good Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2015

Fun Atmosphere. Great Burgers. Great Fries and Rings. Brings back memories. Fun place to bring the kids.

Visited January 2015

“Really Good Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2014

I go here for burgers and fries and the onion rings, GREAT!! The veggie burger is a good option if I need it with friends. Very friendly service with lots of smiles. Great shakes and ice cream too. Lots of napkins and water needed!! They provide all that.

This place in right on Mass Ave in Arlington, but if you're not looking for it you may pass it. Always a space outside due to it's location. So, easy to park, great food, caring staff. Very casual and RETRO! Nicely done.

• Visited September 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very good burgers and ice cream.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2014

While looking for a new place to eat in Arlington, I stumbled upon Retro Burger. The people inside were friendly and served our food to us promptly. I ordered a classic cheeseburger and cheese fries were very good. I also had a banana split which was also decent as well. Next time I visit, I will need to make room to try out their shakes.

• Visited December 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
WTM13, Owner at Retro Burger & Ice Cream, responded to this review, December 31, 2014
Thank you so very much for your kind words. We at Retro Burgers work very hard and positive feedback is our greatest reward. We wish you a very Happy NEW YEAR !!!!
Boston
“Juicy burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2014

Good juicy burgers fries were average, staff friendly and there is seating or they have take out also

Visited September 2014
Arlington, Massachusetts
“Finally found a good burger place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2014

I first visited this restaurant back in August. We were looking for some ice cream and noticed that they served Richardson's Ice cream. While we were there we looked over their food menu and decided to return at a latter date since we had already eaten dinner. (By the way the ice cream was excellent.).
My wife and I visited Retro Burger this weekend for lunch. You go up to the counter and order your food and sit down at a table.When the food is ready, A friendly staff member brings it to your table.
I ordered a cheeseburger cooked exactly at the temperature I requested, I added bacon and Cheddar cheese. I also ordered a basket of Onion rings that were crispy and delicious. My wife ordered the hot dog. It was a lot bigger than she expected. They grilled the hot dog.

I finally found a good place to go when I'm in the mood for a hamburger.

• Visited August 2014