“Kind of boring” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Boston, MA
“Kind of boring”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

I want this place to be something that its not. I want it to have frozen yogurt. They have one or 2. Nothing special. I wish Arlington had a really good yogurt shop, but it doesn't. I'm also surprised at how quiet this place is. Every other ice cream/yogurt shop in surrounding towns has lines down the street. This one does not. I think that says it all.

Arlington, Massachusetts
“Best Frozen Custard”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

Really good place for frozen custard. The pumpkin custard is my favorite and it saddens me that it's only seasonal and I have to wait until September to get my fix.
Ice cream is also good, but sometimes I feel like they skimp on the ingredients/candies. Example: They have a really yummy raspberry chip ice cream, but you have to ration the raspberry truffles.
They sell frozen custard pies, which look amazing, but I have never actually purchased one.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, Massachusetts
“Good hometown ice cream place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

Lots of delicious flavors and fresh food. Served by local high school kids. What's not to love?

Boston, Massachusetts
“Really good ice cream place in the heart of arlington”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

We love this place, it has great ice cream and atmosphere. The ice cream portions are generous and it is pretty tasty. The parking is really easy and convenient as the city parking is behind it.

• Visited August 2011