“The experience” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Healthy, Australian, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Set in the beautiful gardens of the Old Homestead at 100 Acre Farm, we specialise in the unique Norfolk Blue beef. We are truly paddock to plate. We have a range of beautiful beef dishes developed especially for our restaurant and also cater for non beef lovers through a range of beautiful dishes for every palate, also specialising in local fresh produce. Enjoy our wide verandahs in summer, or our cosy open fires in winter and relax in one of our two lounge areas for a pre-dinner drink or at the end of your meal. We offer a shuttle service for your convenience.
Ceduna
“The experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Dining out should always be more than just a feed. The overall experience is the important part. We enjoyed the overall "experience" and of course dined on the signature "Norfolk Blue" beef. Would like to have gone back in the daytime for lunch as the evenings close in very early on Norfolk during winter, and we did not have an opportunity to look around outside. In winter a torch would be handy find your way from the car park .Anyone who failed to enjoy their experience here should look at themselves first.
We went back next morning to explore the 100 acre "wood" opposite the restaurant. Fantastic coastal scenery and invigorating walk but alas no sign of Christopher Robin, Pooh or Tigger.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Toronto
“One of the best steaks you will ever have”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I don't write too many reviews, but after asking how my meal was and hearing my positive review they suggested I share it here. And because it was all that good I will. Wonderful setting, great service, excellent food. Do believe the hype because it is all true. You would be crazy to visit Norfolk Island without going to Norfolk Blue (maybe even go twice during your visit!). The steak I had was one of the best, if not the best, steaks I have ever had. I'll be back!

Melbourne, Australia
“One of the best restaurants at Norfolk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Our choice of seafood chowder and steak were good selections. The service and presentation of food were as good as anywhere we've been. The ambience of the restaurant and its surroundings made for a very pleasant evening. We were there on a cool winter evening, and sat in front of a roaring log fire with a glass of wine between courses.

If you are really keen, you can have a meal home delivered.

Gosford, Australia
“Norfolk Blue Cattle!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had to have beef at this restaurant which specialises in the Norfolk Blue Beef which they raise on their farm. The beef was so tasty and both my husband and myself had a wonderful evening.

Visited April 2013
Auckland
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Wow! My favourite food - Seafood Chowder and this is the very best I have tasted. I want the recipe!! If you like seafood, you must try this creamy seafood chowder/soup.

• Visited February 2013