“Nice” 4 of 5 stars

Thessaloniki, Greece
10 attraction reviews
“Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Great view of Skopje, easy to go there, quite nice! You can use the teleferic, i think if you visit skopje it is one of the 2-3 things that you should see

Visited June 2012

• Turkish first
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
3 attraction reviews
“A wonderful outdoor experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

When you get to the cross (mountain peak) you get an excellent overview of the city. You can use the gondolas to reach the top but if you like hiking then you must try some of the mountain trails.

Visited February 2013
Skopje
14 attraction reviews
“Great option for a short mountain trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Easily accessible through cable car, even with young children. Amazing view of Skopje and the surrounding mountains. Very cool to go to the top of Vodno mountain just for a cup of tea or coffee. Recommended.

Visited February 2013
London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“A big cross on a mountain.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Very nice location with a wonderful view across skopje. For me its a big cross on a mountain, its more about the mountain and the views. I live fairly close to it so perhaps I have got used to it. Looks pretty at night though.

Visited December 2012
Kumanovo, Republic of Macedonia
4 attraction reviews
“You guys, I couldn't find it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I saw something resembling a cross from the city. But when you get up there it is a different story. First I could not find where the cars that were supposed to take you to the top were. Then they told me that you go there by CABLE cars. Ok, a day wasted. The next morning I went there and I got a ride all the way to the top.I got there, but the cross was nowhere to be seen. I asked around and everybody kept giving me directions but I just could not find it. A most despleasing day. So I was looking for it for like 8 hours when I realized that it was already 5pm and the night was coming and the cable cars we not working. I hurried to climb down, but after 45 minutes it was completely dark. Another thing no one tells you is that at night the whole hill turns into an ... About 500 cars arrive and everybody just starts having intercourse. I was chased by two very eager old ladies and must have fallen downhill because all I remember is waking up the next morning with my pants down. I don't wanna talk about his anymore.

Visited February 2012