“Good restaurant with great deserts and fun music” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
York, Maine
“Good restaurant with great deserts and fun music”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

This family-style restaurant had good food, and deserts were among the best I've had! Service is indeed slower than I would like but staff were pleasant and attentive. We enjoyed our time there, especially considering that we were celebrating a graduation from nursery school...it is a very kid-friendly place!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kansas City, Missouri
“Worst risotto in decades”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

I've no idea how they concocted this sacrilege to risotto. I can only imagine that it was out of a can or a huge pot of prepped yukkiness to be doled out to unsuspecting guests throughout an evening. Unfortunately, pretentious Andover diners lack taste buds and accept such crap at such high prices. Management comped meal, but doubt if they will actually do anything to correct this crime against food. Easier to keep high margins and comp the occasional discerning diner who dares speak up. Not a bad business model.

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Don't waste your time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Service is horribly slow. We place our order before the couple next to us was seated. They were finished their entrees before ours were even served. When the waitress checked on the other table, my husband asked where our food was. She said the kitchen was backed up. Then she came back & told us that the pork chop had a 30 minute cook time. It would have been nice to know that when we ordered and at that point it had been over 45 minutes so we should have food. She came back yet again to say it would be 12 more minutes. I told her I thought that was excessive. She offered to bring us salad to tide us over. When we finally got our entrees, over an hour had gone by. Its too bad the service was terrible because my husband really liked the pork chop & the baby octopus appetizer special. My pasta was just ok. The manager comped the appetizer. It was our first visit and our last.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kansas City, Missouri
“OK food, but overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Décor good, service ok, food acceptable. However, this is overpriced for the quality. Due to lack of good restaurants in the area, they can charge high prices.

Visited March 2014
boston, MA
“Food is good, prices high, portions small”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere is very nice and cozy for a cold winter night. We ordered drinks and an appetizer of fried calamari. Both were good. I ordered the chicken parm and my husband, the fisherman s platter. The chicken parm doesn't come with pasta, it was an extra charge. For 20$ , a handful of ziti should be added. My husbands platter was good and the batter light. The portion size was small for $26 and there were 2 shrimp, one Piece of fish , some calamari and a few scallops and a big pile of French fries on the bottom.
The bill came to $80.
We probably won't return.

Visited January 2014