“Ask for Jenn in the bar” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 54 restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: Southwestern
Sarasota, Florida
“Ask for Jenn in the bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

My coworker and I visit our Andover office monthly... Ok, sometimes more frequently! We stay close by and always head to "see Jenn" at least once a visit. Sometimes we go two nights in a row! We sit in the bar and always have great service. Jenn remembers everything and everyone! I don't even bther to order anymore. She remembers my order and asks if I would like "my usual" as I arrive. No, it's not fussy or glamerious... And yes, it's like every other chilli's out there - because it's a chain and they pay a lot of money to ensure that type of consistent experience. What sets this one apart from the crowd and worth the trip? Their staff. They are friendly and clearly like working together! It's been several years and, in the bar, there has been very little turnover.

45% Recommend
Boulder, Colorado
“Just what you expect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

It was like any other Chili's. Good margherita, chips & dip. No suprises, which is a good thing. We were not there during a busy time.

Visited November 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“The Only Place Nearby”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Sat at the bar, got my order in, ha
d a glass of wine, explained to barmaid that flour will send me to the hospital...
Still received a lump of bread on my plate.
Steak (sirloin) was tough, no flavor, tasted like it had been cooked from frozen state.
But................. the only place near my hotel room without getting back on the interstate.
Wouldn't recommend, but... when you're hungry and there's no place else nearby...

You make the choice.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Wallingford, Connecticut
“Chili's... What More Can You Say”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

It is everything you expect from this chain. No more, no less. Bar tender was reluctant to have to serve us food at 11:30 p.m. but she did so w/ a smile.

Visited October 2012
Andover, Massachusetts
“Fun for a quick stop and a taco salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

The "teens" in my life always seem to like the variety of choices. The service on the weekends has been great.

Visited August 2012