“best buy for the money” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2x Points
Ranked #3 of 7 hotels in Andover
chelsea,me
“best buy for the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

always stay when flying out of boston and take shittel in,great room ,nice breakfast.friendley staf
rooms are well kept .beds are great just cant say how nice this place is.will come back any time i'm in this part of the state

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Kellie P, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay here with us! We like to hear that you enjoyed our staff and service. This is very important to us and I look forward to sharing your comments with our team!
See you again soon!

161 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stayed here last week for 4 days and 3 nights. This hotel was recommended from a friend since we were not familiar with the area. Our accommodations were outstanding. We knew about the complimentary breakfasts but were pleasantly surprised to find out that Monday thru Thursday they offer complimentary dinners as well. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Our room was terrific, with all the comforts of home. Great kitchen and bath. Such a plus for extended stays. This was our first stay at a Homewood Suites and wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hi Christine!

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor! We were delighted to read your review. It is so important to us to know that our guests had a good experience and are comfortable here!
I will share the wonderful comments with our team. Come back and see us soon!
Andover, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Nicely done - liked separate bedroom. Good breakfast...bed was quite comfy. Only beef was clock radio could not be set for correct time. The two LCD TV's were nice size and both had high def. Kitchenette was nicely equipped. Would go back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor! I apologize the alarm clock was unable to be set for the correct time. We have fixed this issue! However, it is wonderful you enjoyed your stay and some of the amenities we have to offer.
We hope to see you again soon!
GB
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We stayed here last week over a weekend. What a great hotel!!! Our one bedroom suite was really nice and big, clean and comfortable. I loved kitchen...I wanted to cook every meal in it ( it was our getaway- away from cooking ). Stuff was really nice starting from front assistance to housekeepers and breakfast lady.
We stayed at many Hotels, but Homewood Suites gave us a special feeling "home away from home"
Will be back for sure. Thank you.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Kellie P, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
We were delighted to see your review on TripAdvisor! We will share your wonderfully descriptive comments with the whole team. It was especially nice that you praised several departments so everyone can feel the pat on the back!
It is so important to us to know that our guests had a good experience and are comfortable here! We will hope to see you again!
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I am new to traveling on a weekly basis but I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. I stayed in a studio room, which was nicer than the apartment I had in the city at one time! I checked in on a weekday so I got to have some dinner which was more filling than I was expecting. They have a spot to buy drinks and snacks that seemed always open so that was good for my after dinner sweet treat. Was a little disappointed that there was no indoor pool but the fitness center was bigger than I thought so I got to workout there.Staff was great all around and I will be back when visiting southern NH as it is close to the highway but far enough to not hear any noise!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hi Tim,

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor! We will share your wonderful comments with the whole team. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of some of the amenities that we offer.
Come back and see us soon!
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I've been staying for 4 days at Homewood suites Boston/Andover. The stay was really nice and so are the staff, in the end I was almost sorry to leave.
Entering the room, it was clean and quiet (couldn't hear a noise). The bathroom is also spacious and very clean. The shower seems to be bigger than my house.
The bed was one thing that if I could take him home, I would have done. Hard in the right places and comfortable....
Very rich and tasty breakfast, I love scrambled eggs,and I found the best around. Chocolate Brioche also were fantastic. With each breakfast I became more spoiled..
These are the things that made me enjoy my stay at this hotel, but my warmest congratulations to the hotel for their choice of personnel. They know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member. Congratulations from the heart, you were fantastic.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Hi Gina,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of some of the amenities that we offer. We take pride in our service and love to hear from our guests!
We hope you will come back and visit us soon!

Kellie Pabst
Aloha, Oregon, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

The room's heater didn't work and the bathroom smelled like sewage. I just couldn't believe the bad smells all around this hotel. Because of this, I got very little sleep. I thought the hotel would do something as usually all Homewood Suites are very good and I usually stay there. However, complaining got me nowhere. The staff at this hotel just didn't care.

Room Tip: Don't go to this hotel.