“Pleasantly Surprised!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Aliso Viejo, California
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I am out this way yearly for work and while I've always enjoyed staying here, today I had the pleasure of meeting two incredible individuals working the front desk (Tammy & Genesis) who went above and beyond in making sure I had everything I needed. I stopped by the convenience store on my way out hoping to pick up some gum, but realizing they were out, I settled in on some tic tac's. Upon hearing that I didn't get what I came for, Tammy went back and pulled a new pack of Orbit gum from her purse and handed it to me. She obviously didn't have to, and most people wouldn't have bothered...she was just genuinely sorry I was let down. Both the front desk girls exceeded my expectations with their friendliness and thoughtfulness. How often does that happen? Exactly. I'll be back. It's the little things that make staying away from home a bit more tolerable. Thank you Tammy & Genesis, you're the BEST Wyndham Girls!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Welland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The staff was very accommodating. We reserved an accessible room and were given choice of preferences. Very comfortable bed and furnishings. Will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Been to Wyndham Andover? Share your experiences!