“Good food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 54 Restaurants in Andover
myrtle beach
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Was in the area visiting family. Stayed at the Residence Inn in Tewksbury. My nephew recommended the Ninety Nine restaurant for lunch. Very good variely of menu items from salads, sandwiches, and burgers. The service was excellent. Our waitress was attentive. Drinks were refilled without asking. We all ordered something different. Food was delicious. Great place for large groups (there were six of us).

Visited July 2012

Minneapolis
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

After my flight and trip out to Andover, I needed a drink and a light supper. A place like this is not easy to find, at least not where I was.

I had a very good margarita (on special) and a salad and mashed potatoes. The mashed potatoes were quite good and the salad was as good as any wedge salad I have had.

This is a solid chain restaurant, which is a good thing to know when that's what is available.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Andover, Massachusetts
“Right Down the Middle”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Ok food, good service. No chances taken. Chances are you can find something to eat here.

consum1
“Area is full of Ninety Nine Restaurants”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

The food was average. Nothing to get excited about. It does have great atmosphere for watching sports

Visited February 2012
Maryland
“Good food for a good price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

Was in town on business and stopped in the Ninety Nine. Very friendly staff and I felt like they enjoyed serving me there. The waitress was very attentive of my needs and the manager also stopped by my table shortly after I recieved my food to make sure everything was ok. The food was good and it came out to my table in a reasonable amount of time. My overall experience was excellent. I have had better food and I have had worse food at other places. THIS WAS GOOD FOOD FOR A GOOD PRICE. Definitely the type of place a person by themself or a family could go out to eat and NOT feel like you spent alot of money and left still being hungry. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited January 2012