“Outstanding!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Haflinger Haus

Haflinger Haus
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Adams
Haflinger Haus
You added Haflinger Haus to your Saves list
17 Commercial Street, Adams, MA 01220   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Adams B&B and Inns
M.A.
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

In my top 5 of North Berkshire restaurants. Just incredibly delicious food. Service is above and beyond any restaurant I've been to here in North County. Can't say enough good things about the Haflinger Haus. Eat in the dinning room for a more formal experience. Try this restaurant once and it'll become one of your favorites too. Dinner for two, appetizers, a couple drinks, and a tip.... just under $100.... not bad on the wallet either.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I saw an article in the local paper about this restaurant. A was coming to visit and I thought this would be the perfect place to take her. There were seven of us. We managed to order one of almost everything on the menu. There wasn't a bad meal at the table. The service was fine, the food excellent and the prices were less than I expected. I don't get to say that very often. Please do yourself a favor and visit this restaurant! I would have rated it five stars, but they were out of apple strudel! Can't wait to get back and try it!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Benicia, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We met my brother at this restaurant for a birthday celebration. The ambiance and decor were really nice. For a vintage property, it was well-kept and very clean. Service was excellent. But the best part was the Wiener Schnitzel. I'm hungry again just thinking about it. Great find!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Last month I stayed one night at the Haflinger Haus in Adams, MA, with my sister, while we were on a getaway in search of ancestors who were early settlers to Adams. With an auto tour of Adams, which we printed from the Historical Commission, we were able to locate two ancestral homes and the Quaker Meeting House and burial gound. We also toured the Susan B. Anthony Birthplace Musuem. At the end of the day, The Haflinger Haus was a perfect stopping point, where we could enjoy a glass of wine, spacious accomodations, and a delicous Austrian Octoberfest dinner. The morning's continental breakfast was a pleasant surprise: meats, cheeses, fruits, pastry, etc.

I would definitely return to the Haflinger Haus. The owner and staff were exceptionally accommodating, and I enjoyed the historic ambiance of the inn. We learned that the Inn is under new ownership, and I wish them all the best for a successful venture. Off to a great start. Soon the bedrooms will have gas fireplaces -- which will be wonderful. (Without them, it was bit cool in the evening, but no complaints.)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Haflinger Haus? Share your experiences!