“*******Best Cheese Steak Subs & Pizza on the Planet!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 55 Restaurants in Acton
Cuisines: Pizza
Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
“*******Best Cheese Steak Subs & Pizza on the Planet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I'm a loyal customer since TC Lando's was in Maynard,MA 30 years ago.While there is a window stool bar eat in, most of their business is take-out. The subs and pizzas are the best anywhere.
The staff are always friendly and make you feel right at home. Plenty of terrific food for the price.
I personally love the cheese steak subs with tomato slices and pickles! Carl is the lead actor in his own commercials as seen on television and youtube ,as great as the food!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Tried twice won't be a third”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

First the girl asks rudely what do you want. This is the second time. I almost didn't walkin when I saw her. My first trip I got a burrito that was huge! But that is the only thing going for it pretty much tasteless very bland it fell completely apart before half way there my gf also ordered a burrito but was given a fajita salad?! She's too nice to say anything so I did and they gave us a free sub card but asked her so rudely if she wanted another she was scared to say yes. The free sub card is the only reason I went back the second time. I ordered the Hawaiian chicken sub it was ok the only thing is the guy who left right before me took my sub home and they had to make me another one. They offered me his sub instead and was not enthused I declined so the service aline will keep me away from this place.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Acton, MA
“Excellent pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

The pizza at Landos is excellent, no two ways about it! I don't know about the rude people mentioned in another review--staff has always been friendly and courteous to me. Love the TC's special pizza, especially!

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“The Steak and Cheese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012 via mobile

North of Philly this is the best you will find. Actually it's better than Pat's and Gino's.

Acton, Massachusetts
“There is one reason to visit TC Landos”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

We have lived in Acton for 41 years, and have probably tried almost every restaurant within 15 miles. The one reason to go to TC Landos is for their take-out steak and cheese sub. It is available in large or small. The large will provide for two people or you can half today and microwave the rest tomorrow. Unlike other steak and cheese subs elsewhere Landos steak is ground not shredded, and you can have onions or mushrooms plus the cheese, of course. These are terrific - and the only reason to go there. Forget eating in, just a few seats at a counter, and you will be surrounded by people waiting for their take-out. These subs rate a 5, ambience 1.

• Visited February 2012