“Highly Recommend” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Bowie, Maryland
“Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We had a hotel block for our wedding guests at the Residence Inn Annapolis. Our wedding took place at Mike's Crab House Banquet Room a few miles away. The property was convenient, spacious and clean. It was great having the extended stay rooms because we had an endless flow of people visiting our room. We were able to keep food and drinks in our full size refrigerator and had plenty of room to seat everyone and hang out. Angelleda Dilts was our property coordinator. She was AMAZING. She not only helped with our blocks and making sure everyone was where they needed to be, but she went above and beyond and help coordinate taxi's whenever we needed them. We would not have our sanity if it wasn't for Angelleda. THANK YOU!!! If I made one recommendation to the property, it would be to have smokeless ashtrays available in more locations. Our walkway always had cigarette butts from the person staying upstairs that flicked them onto the ground below.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms that are near basketball court if you don't want to hear kids playing.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Reagan W, General Manager at Residence Inn Annapolis, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Greetings Lori R and thank you for your informative comment! We are pleased to hear about your experience at our property here in Annapolis.

We very much appreciate your comment from your stay with us. Our guests take the highest priority, not only from our Residence Inn property but as an international corporation. Marriott takes pride in sustaining the same standard of expected service throughout the globe.

We want to thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott as your home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Take care!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Booked this hotel for free through a reward from Marriott. Wanted to visit Annapolis for a weekend. Being free I really can't complain - but if I was paying I would pay the extra and stay at the waterfront Marriott in downtown Annapolis. Parking in Annapolis was a nightmare - public lots were at capacity due to a swim meet at the Naval Academy. That only left street parking which is capped at 2 hours. So while I wanted to spend a whole day in Annapolis I had to make due with 2.5 hours. The first spot I found was a 30 minute parking spot - so I parked and walked around. I then had to move my car and find another street spot. This one was capped at 2 hours so I had lunch, grabbed ice cream at Annapolis Ice Cream and walked around the town. I didn't have the patience to sit in traffic again and try to find a parking spot.

But back to the hotel - clean, quiet and a delicious breakfast. There are several separate buildings so you're not necessarily connected to the main reception area. Nice hotel but kind of removed from downtown Annapolis.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Reagan W, General Manager at Residence Inn Annapolis, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Greetings Ginkwunk and thank you for your comment! We are happy to hear about your pleasant stay here at our Annapolis Residence Inn. We apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced when you visited the downtown Annapolis area. We understand that parking can be difficult especially with huge events taking place.

We want to thank you, however, for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott as your home away from home. Everything we do, as a corporate-run property, is to make our guests’ stay a positive one. We hope to see you again soon. Take care!
Menifee, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed at the Residence Inn on business. I had a great stay. I had a comfortable clean room. The staff was very friendly. The location was great. I was close to work as well as entertainment and shopping. I will definitely stay here on my next business trip to the area. Definitely recommend this Residence Inn.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Reagan W, General Manager at Residence Inn Annapolis, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Greetings Sheila S and thank you for your generous comment! We are thrilled to hear about your great stay and that you recommend our property. We want to thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott as your home away from home. We hope you continue to stay with us here in Annapolis. See you soon, and take care!
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

It was the first time I stayed at this Residence Inn, I have stayed at others and I will say that the staff and conditions for this location were second to none. A great greeting when you walk in the door and anythime you saw the staff they ALWAY made eye contact and gave you a greeting.
They were extremely helpful with finding great "local" places to eat, that I would have never found on my own. Gave there recommendations as where to eat as well.
Is very easy to find as well which for a frequent business traveler I'm always looking for a place that is easy to on and off the highways.

Will come back to this location anytime I'm in the area. Plan on brining my family for a vacation to the area and will stay at this hotel for sure!!!!!!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Reagan W, General Manager at Residence Inn Annapolis, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Greetings Jon P and thank you for your comment! We are ecstatic that you had a great experience during your stay here at our Annapolis Residence Inn. We also would like to thank you for your continued stays here at our property and making the Residence Inn by Marriott your home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again soon and take care!
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

As comfortable as your own home! The staff anticipates your smallest desire!! And BINGO, your desire is met! After ten months of living at the Annapolis Residence Inn, I will be homesick when I check out and move back into my own home! I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling for leisure, business or for temporary accommodations who wants to experience the cream of the crop!

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Reagan W, General Manager at Residence Inn Annapolis, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Greetings Lida B! We are pleased to hear about your stay at our Annapolis Residence Inn. We thank you for choosing our property as your home away from home. Your generous recommendation of our property is quite appreciated. We do not take comments from our guests’ lightly so thank you very much for staying with all as long as you did. We wish you all the best moving back into your own home. Please come visit us again real soon! Take care and have a great day!
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

I stayed at the Residents Inn in Annapolis MD. This location is the BEST.
Great Staff ,Super Clean. I will stay at this location again the next time I come in town. I have stayed here at least 10 times and every time I stay its always the same. GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.
I plan on staying here every time I come to town. I going to talk to my company about having all of our meetings at this location.

Room Tip: Great place !!!!!!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Greetings Teli S! On behalf of all our staff here in Annapolis, we want to thank you for continuing to choose our property as your home away from home. As a corporate hotel we take pride in the consistency of our select stay service to all our guests. We are pleased to hear about your great experience. We cannot wait until you come visit us again! Take care and have a great day!
Martinsburg, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful stay. Very relaxing. My family and I felt like we were at home. The staff was very friendly and easily approachable. The location is ideal to downtown Annapolis and surrounding venues. Would definitely stay here again. Can't wait to come back to this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014
Greetings Rhelman1734! We are delighted to hear about your great stay here in Annapolis! As an international corporation, we take all comments from our esteem guests very seriously. We appreciate your helpful and generous feedback regarding your stay. Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott as your home away from home. We cannot wait to see you again! Take care and have a great day!

Been to Residence Inn Annapolis? Share your experiences!