“Comfortable, Reliable, Clean” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 22 hotels in Annapolis
Marietta, Georgia
“Comfortable, Reliable, Clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

A typical Hampton Inn property. Clean, comfortable, bright and helpful employees. Exactly what we needed after a hard day's drive. We had a third floor room but as the hotel is "planted" in the trees what we saw were trees rather than buildings, roads, parking lots, etc.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Richard H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate hearing from our guest when we know during todays busy lifes there are some things we need to get done. Its great to hear that we were able to meet your expectations during your stay regarding the condition and service we provided.

We thank you for chosing the Hampton family of hotels and especially for picking the Hampton Inn and Suites Annapolis.

Please allow us to be your host again in the near future and have a great day.

283 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Staff is very helpful and nice. Beds were exceptional and loved that they wash the duvet covers and sheets every day. So convenient to downtown and the shopping plazas. We stayed in a suite and it was wonderful to have all that extra space. Very clean throughout. Pool was a nice extra. We made this our corporate spot for all our future stays in Annapolis.

Room Tip: we had a suite at the end of the hall all the way down from the elevators on the 4th floor...thought...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write your review of our hotel. It is truly our goal to make every guest stay as comfortable and enjoyable as yours. We strive each day to meet the expectations of our guest knowing that there is so many choices available to them for their hospitality needs here in Annapolis. We thank you for choosing us and look forward to have you as our guest again in the future.

I will make sure to share your kind words with my entire staff. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Again I thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel.

Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was our last stop on our vacation to see my wifes niece in Annapolis, MD. Switch to room across hall so I could see parking lot.

Great hotel. Room was clean and staff very professional and friendly. We had to leave five hours into our first night due to the severe approaching. (High winds, tornados and hail.)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
I am glad to hear that we were able to have such a pleasant impact with your stay being so short. It is our goal to provide each one of our guest with a quiet, comfortable and enjoyable stay. We hope that you will be able to return for a much long stay in the near future.

We appreciate the fact that you had taken time out of your busy day to post your review.

I will absolutely share with the staff your kind words.

Thanks again and have a great day.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

This was the second of two hotels I stayed in during a recent trip to Annapolis. I was impressed by its nice, open, and clean atmosphere. (I wish I had stayed there both nights, but since they were non consecutive nights, I thought I'd try different hotels.) The bed was very comfortable; bathroom was very clean. Free continental breakfast was varied: waffles, assorted bagels/breads/muffins, cereals, yogurts, some fruit, oatmeal, juices, eggs/bacon/sausage, and coffee/tea. I noticed there was an outdoor pool and a pool table (though I used neither). Staff was very friendly and I would recommend this place to friends and definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
I would first like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share with us with review of your most recant stay here with us. We love hearing from our guest. We are all here working on a daily bases to provided all of our guest with great stays. We take great pride in knowing when we are able to meet or exceed the expectations of our guest.

We as a hotel and Hampton as a brand find that one of the greatest amenites we have is our breakfast. Its great to know when we get right.

I will be sure to share with my entire staff your kind words regarding your stay.

Please come stay with us again in the near future.
Annapolis, Md, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

My stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites was excellent. No complaints. Friendly staff, nice and clean environment. Food was pretty good. Really nice location, I had no complaints whatsoever. I would recommend the hotel to everyone. This particular hotel had a billiards pool table, in which I really enjoyed! I loved the fact that they offered several types of rooms, a double bed, king bed, and a King Suite! A Hot complimentary Breakfast was a plus as well not just a continental breakfast. They actually offered waffles, eggs, omelets, sausage, hot and cold cereal, fresh fruit, bagels, juice, coffee, and yogurt.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Richard H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this review, June 14, 2013

Again I thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Hampton Inn is never going to be an awe-inducing experience. That said, this property is in pretty decent shape, and for the most part, the staff worked hard to make our stay comfortable (the guy working the desk on the overnight shift was a little awkward when we checked in). I was most impressed by the fact that there was a large group of high school kids staying here, yet the staff managed to keep control - no small feat as highschool groups can wreak havoc on a hotel.

The breakfast is always convenient, but I just wish Hampton would venture into more fresh, healthy and local food, rather than the sugary, mass-market, processed food.

Overall, I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
First of all I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share with us your past experience here at our hotel. Althought we appreciate your kind words, we will strive to change your opinion of us to an excellent staff and hotel. We will continue to look and listen for new options and chioces to add to our breakfast.

Our goal is to WOW each and every one of our guest. We look forward to the opportunity to do that for you in the near future.
White Plains, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Husband and I planned a romantic getaway to see Annapolis and eat the first crabs of the season. Always love Hampton for the great big pillows and king beds. Pool was nice and clean staff was attentive. Free breakfast was good. Waffles made for a happy hubby. Thanks for the yogurt and fresh edible fruit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

In these days and times when we are all so busy, we appreciate it when a guest takes the time to review our hotel. We are especially gratified when as a staff, we are able to meet or exceed our guest expectations. We realize that you have many options when it comes to picking the a hotel location for your stay; and thank you that you chose us.

We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Have a great day.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis? Share your experiences!