“"Nice Stay & Convenient Location"” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Hebron, MD
“"Nice Stay & Convenient Location"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Was in the area to attend a concert at the Lyric Opera House in Baltimore. Absolutely did not want to stay downtown & decided to book a room here in Annapolis since it would be on my way back home. Had planned to shop the next day at the mall so it was a very convenient location. I found the staff very helpful, friendly & warm. Hotel was very clean, attractive & inviting. My room was the standard hotel room, nothing fancy. Bed was clean with crisp linens & possibly the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in. The lighting in the bathroom needs to be brighter & the only major issue I had was with the shower the next morning. The shower head had absolutely no pressure whatsoever. Upon checkout, I advised the staff of the problem & they did adjust my bill. Was told someone would sent to see what the problem was. The hotel manager did contact me once I arrived home to acknowledge the shower issue & ask about my stay which I thought was very considerate. Would definitely consider staying at that property again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Daryl S, General Manager at Sheraton Annapolis Hotel, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Trudy M, thank you for taking the time to write a review about all the nice things about us. We thrive in seeing reviews like this and also how we can become a better hotel. We look forward to you coming back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Meriden, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I realize that doesn't sound like a great way to start a review, but really, when the average review was a 2.8 to a 3.2 I wasn't expecting it to be as nice as it was....The staff was great and my favorite part of the stay...I enjoyed the food at the restaurant (have the crab cakes!) and my room was clean and comfortable. I am very particular about hotel rooms and up until a few years ago I wouldn't even sleep under the covers...so I would like to say it was very important that I slept well, the bed was comfortable and the duvet was nice and fluffy. I was traveling all over the Baltimore/DC area and this place was centrally located and for the most part made traveling easy.

Room Tip: If you are traveling on business see if you can get a room without dogs next door, if possible. Eve...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Michele A, thank for the comments and letting everyone know we exceeded your expectations! I am glad you enjoyed the staff and the food and we hope you come back soon!
Shenandoah Valley, VA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

We stay at the Sheraton because they allow our hound ($50 a stay though is ridiculous!), they have an indoor pool and Jacuzzi with easy outside access, and the location is perfect for going to old town, the movies, etc. It's also quiet and easy to find. However, the staff continues to be slow, clueless, and language-challenged; one must still fight for the $5 credit for bypassing maid service; Sheraton continues to keep the second-night birthdate rate a secret (code NBR gets you the second night for your birth year; i.e., 1951 gets a rate of $51). Room was clean but furnishings were ugly and very dated looking although ours were all in good repair. Bathroom was clean with a good shower head although water temps fluctuated a lot. Bed was very comfortable with excellent choice of pillows. Lighting was a huge problem and I can't imagine trying to work or read in the room. There was a couch with no light around it; a desk with an office chair but a weak lamp. It was very incongruous. As previously mentioned, the coffee condiment container was empty and room service didn't bring more as requested. Room service breakfast would have been excellent with poached eggs (truly a wonderful rarity!) etc. but was not hot upon delivery. It's the little things that make a hotel great and this Sheraton just can't seem to pull everything together even with almost two years since our last visit. And yes, as previously reported, the elevators are so slow I thought mine was stuck at first.

Room Tip: I've been in the back and the front of the building and both were very quiet, even close to the...
Green Features: Is not putting a plastic bag in the very public ice bucket part of that? What about the fluctuating water temps? Lighting was so bad with the "pigtail" bulbs I couldn't see to read anything anywhere.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Tellitlikeitis2_12 thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your recent stay. I appreciate you pointing out all the good things and I apologize regarding the things that were not so good. We obviously have some areas we can improve on and with honest feedback we can make sure we follow up. We hope to see you come back soon to see our improvements.
D.C.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Just a solid Sheraton in a good location. Right next to Annapolis Mall, you can walk to movies, dining and more! Downtown Annapolis is a short car ride away and BWI is only about 30 minutes door-to-door.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
cvwood, thank you for letting everyone know about our great location and hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to post your comments. Thank you again and look forward to you coming back soon!
WDC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I am a regular guest at this hotel and I've noticed over the last year that the rooms are in serious need of renovation. The hall and room carpets are stained, to furniture and picture frames nicked or damaged in some way and the furniture shows sign of wear. On a recent stay on the club level, the hostess spent all her time on various personal calls and not available to answer guests questions without having to find her in the pantry. The front desk personnel are always friendly and helpful and the rates are good which is why I keep coming back. If there were another hotel in the area with the same rates, I'd switch in a minute.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
lfulton_123 I am sorry we were not up to your standards with the condition of the rooms, please accept my apology. However we truly appreciate you coming back over and over due to the great service we provide, we believe service and cleanliness is key to making our guest happy. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very good location along Hwy 50 for easy access to close retail and downtown. As with many window HVAC units, there was a vibration that made a quiets night sleep difficult. We arrived late and did not ask the desk to change rooms.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
KanKansas, thank you for letting everyone know we have a nice hotel with a good location! We hope you come back and see us again soon.
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I love staying at the Sheraton Annapolis. My son loves the pool and I love the club lounge. The staff is always accommodating and I find the Sheraton to be my home away from home. Thank you April, Daryle, and the restaurant staff.

• Stayed May 2014
Daryl S, General Manager at Sheraton Annapolis Hotel, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to let everyone know that Everything was Excellent from your visit. We truly love to hear how well we do and it gets the team excited to see such great reviews. We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to post your comments. I know we will see you back again soon!

Been to Sheraton Annapolis Hotel? Share your experiences!