“great hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Jacksonville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

The pool was open but the temperature 68 degrees. Location is near a mall and could be anywhere USA. If you are looking for an Annapolis experience book downtown. No full length mirrors. No place to recycle. No refrigerator.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Daryl S, General Manager at Sheraton Annapolis Hotel, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Lynda S, thank you for your comments. Please note we do have recycle cans under the desk and refridgerator are upon request. I am sorry these were not mentioned to you. I certainly hope that you will come back to see us soon.
Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

In November, my wife and I stayed for four nights. The hotel is rated 3 1/2 stars. I would agree with the rating just because the rooms are starting to show some age. Good time staying, nice pool area, friendly restaurant / bar. Great room service. Keep in mind the gratuity is already included in your bill. Friendly staff a good place to recommend.

Room Tip: Try to ask how new is the hotel or when was last renovated.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Delfrio, thank you for all the great comments about the staff and friendliness. We apprecaite you also recommending us as well. We look forward to you coming back soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Great Hotel! Wonderful extremely helpful Staff!! Yummy Breakfast!! I would definitely stay at this hotel again!!! It was very Clean and very comfortable!! We went to Annapolis for the weekend for a sporting event. We had a long horrible trip to Annapolis. We made arrangements to stay at the hotel at the very last minute - 5:30am Saturday morning for Saturday night. They were so nice - they completely understood our difficult situation and accommodated us. We were not able to check in0000 at 5:30am - because they were booked BUT they understood our situation and allowed us to shower and change in their locker rooms before our event. We were quickly off and on our way for a much more comfortable successful day than we thought we would ever have. We came back later in the afternoon, checked in, and had a very comfortable night. The Sheridan definitely made our trip to Annapolis so so so much better!!! Thank you for your help!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Daryl S, General Manager at Sheraton Annapolis Hotel, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Llie, thank you so much for all the wonderful comments. The staff loves to take care of our guests and see such awesome comments about them and the hotel. We are gald we made your trip so enjoyable. We look forward to you coming back soon!!
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

My wife and I and 3 family members spent this past weekend 11/16 - 17. I had read a few old negative reviews and arrived with a little trepidation. I was pleasantly surprised to find an updated, spotless facility. Our room (400) looked brand new. Bedding was clean and very comfortable, almost luxurious. Only negative comment I have is the front desk staff could have helped with more information about the free shuttle service to Annapolis. When we inquired as to when they thought the shuttle would be available, she responded with something like "it will be here when it's here". I would have thought they could have had a better idea or at least had the means to inquire of the driver. Great walking distance to some acceptable chain restaurants and only about 15 minute drive to downtown Annapolis.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Daryl S, General Manager at Sheraton Annapolis Hotel, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear Paul R, thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review and say we were Exceptional hotel. We stive to make every guest experince like this and love to hear and see such great reviews. We hope to see you back soon!
Ambridge, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We went for a friends wedding - the hotel was older, it was comfortable but nothing fancy or exciting. The check in was OK, didn't seem to have a conversation or go out of their way. I did like the pantry next to the check in. The hotel is very convenient to the mall and local restaurants.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear StephMarie8504, thank you for your comments and feedback. The desk is usually real interactive with our guests and go out of their way to be inviting to the hotel, I am sorry they did not go out of their way for you. I hope that when you come back this way, you give us another try, and I am sure the desk will be ready and interactive.
Salisbury, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton Annapolis hotel from November 4-7, 2013. It is a nice and clean hotel. The bed was very comfortable and inviting. The biggest issue I had was the ice machine was making a loud noise on and off from 3:00-6:00 in the morning. It sounded like the machine was going to blow up! I called the receptionist and she sounded a little rude. Finally I checked out around 6:30 in the morning because I could not get any sleep. When I checked out the receptionist asked me if the noise ever stopped because she sent someone from maintenance and he did not hear the noise. I was very frustrated and did not get any rest. I had a 2 hour drive home but I checked out early because I could not take any more. The receptionist tried to apologize but I was so over it by that time. No sleep!!! If maintenance would have come up to check the ice machine they would have heard the loud noise! For that reason I stayed at a cheaper hotel (The Best Western) the next week and it was just as comfortable

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Daryl S, General Manager at Sheraton Annapolis Hotel, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear JoVonne O, thank you for letting everyone know about our nice and clean hotel. I am sincerely sorry about the ice machine and the noise. We do have rooms down the hall, so please next time remind our staff and we will certainly accomdate a room down the hall. I certainly hope you give us another try in the near future!!

Been to Sheraton Annapolis Hotel? Share your experiences!