An awesome location for a charming hotel! Within walking distance to historic walks, The Naval Academy, St Johns Colege, historic Annapolis, darling shops, and wonderful restaurants.
The staff went out of their way to help us with reservations and resommendations.
Maggie, a front desk associate was very helpful as was Nichola Harrilal.
What a staff!
- Also Known As:
- Annapolis Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Annapolis Marriott Waterfront Hotel Annapolis
- Marriott Annapolis
- Annapolis Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seamless combination of 18th-century splendor and distinctive modern luxury at the Annapolis Marriott Waterfront - the premier Marriott hotel in Annapolis. Marvel at picturesque views of Chesapeake Bay and enjoy a charming welcome to this historic town from our downtown Marriott Annapolis Maryland hotel. Discover one of America's favorite colonial cities from your own private balcony. Witness a breathtaking sunset or watch a steady stream of glamorous sailboats drop anchor. Delight in state-of-the-art entertainment with Marriott's plug-and-play system and 42-inch flat panel HDTVs. Plan meetings effortlessly, with over 5,600 square feet of flexible meeting space. Whether hosting an intimate event for ten or a large-scale affair for 500, our Marriott Annapolis MD hotel can easily accommodate your needs. Book Annapolis hotel reservations for one of our 150 guest rooms or suites. Treat yourself to one of the most beautiful downtown Annapolis hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Annapolis Marriott Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.