We had a great time in Annapolis a few weeks ago--thanks in large part to the hotel's excellent location and friendly staff. It is a pleasant walk from the hotel to explore downtown, including all sorts of shops, restaurants, and entertainment. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the view was absolutely beautiful. The hotel staff was efficient and helpful. We will definitely return!
- Also Known As:
- Annapolis Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Annapolis Marriott Waterfront Hotel Annapolis
- Marriott Annapolis
- Annapolis Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seamless combination of 18th-century splendor and distinctive modern luxury at the Annapolis Marriott Waterfront - the premier Marriott hotel in Annapolis. Marvel at picturesque views of Chesapeake Bay and enjoy a charming welcome to this historic town from our downtown Marriott Annapolis Maryland hotel. Discover one of America's favorite colonial cities from your own private balcony. Witness a breathtaking sunset or watch a steady stream of glamorous sailboats drop anchor. Delight in state-of-the-art entertainment with Marriott's plug-and-play system and 42-inch flat panel HDTVs. Plan meetings effortlessly, with over 5,600 square feet of flexible meeting space. Whether hosting an intimate event for ten or a large-scale affair for 500, our Marriott Annapolis MD hotel can easily accommodate your needs. Book Annapolis hotel reservations for one of our 150 guest rooms or suites. Treat yourself to one of the most beautiful downtown Annapolis hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Annapolis Marriott Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.