I was at a conference held at the Historic Inns. First, I must rave about the food. This was the best conference food ever. The cream of crab soup is out of this world. It is right accross the road from the capital building. I’m rating the Historic Inns very well, but there are some things to be cautious of. These factors didn’t bother me, but might bother some people. The buildings are old. It is what it is.
• It was convenient that my room was located within the same building as the conference. However, the Inns are many separate buildings, within walking distance.
• The sheets were yellowed. They were not dirty, but yellowed.
• The only mirrors were inside of the bathroom and inside the closet door. There was not a separate sink or vanity outside of the bathroom.
Oh, and the heat started rattling loudly during the middle of the night. I'm sure it would have been fixed if I had complained, but we shut the heat off and had no further problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- History comes to life at the Historic Inns of Annapolis. Located in downtown Annapolis, the Historic Inns of Annapolis comprise three unique hotels - each one with a storied past and significant place in American history. Perfect for a family vacation or a business retreat, the inns exude charm and class that have attracted guests for generations. From guest rooms to banquet rooms, we have all the space you need for the ideal getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Historic Inns of Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Inns Of Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Historic Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Historic Hotel
- Historic Inns Annapolis