“comfortable stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Montpelier, LA
“comfortable stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

I was in Annapolis on business and was very comfortable in the HIE. The bathroom was definitely for a man, but the bed was great! I appreciated the help from the desk and Jai in particular. Breakfast was always hot and ready at 6:00!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a countertop in the bathroom!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Daniela B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis, responded to this review, September 8, 2014
Dear Bforshag,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Annapolis. We rely on our guests to send us their comments so that we can be sure that we are providing superior service. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and that the staff met your expectations. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit to the Historic Annapolis.

SIncerely,

Daniela Beckham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Westminster, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

JAI, was the best front desk clerk that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. She is such an asset to you hotel. My only bad experience was the fact that you being based in Maryland did NOT get the Oriole game on your tv. Hello...they are in 1st place. I almost checked out to drive home so I could see the game. Perhaps you should look into your cable provider. Other than that, our stay was very nice.

Room Tip: Lawn mowers wake you if you are on the 1st floor
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Daniela B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear djinbalto,

Thank you very much for your feedback of your stay. I am extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and the staff. We rely on guest comments to ensure that we are meeting and exceeding expectations. I however am sorry to hear that the landscapers woke you early and that you didn't get to see the game. I will forward your comments to the appropriate parties and I hope that you will come see us again on your next trip to Annapolis.

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

I was a drive up and walk up on a Sunday morning, seeking a three-night stay. Jai, the front desk agent, was friendly and courteous as we completed the check-in process. Jai simplified and combined the various rates into a convenient average. Over the ensuing next two days, I needed Jai's help in unlocking the room safe and re-activating a room key. The entire staff, with particular compliments to those who prepared the breakfast items (which were good & filling), were helpful to the guests, offering to clear the tables of items they were finished with. The structure, itself, was basic, aesthetic, and comfortable. And in a central location near the recently developed upscale Annapolis Towne Center and, of course, on West Street leading up to the Main Street and docks. I'll make the Holiday Inn Express my hotel of choice on my next visit to Annapolis.

Room Tip: An interesting, serene view with the rooms adjacent to an Orthodox Greek cemetery with the neon-ligh...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Daniela B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Dear Joe D,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Annapolis. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I will share your comments with Jai, the breakfast staff and the rest of the stay. Please come back and see us on your next visit to Historic Annapolis.

Anapolis, GO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

the rooms are very clean and new its a nice hotel with good area
in the front desk if you will meet Jai your lucky ! the service she give youis amazing and 100% she make you feel like your home and not in just a hotel ! so thank you very much Jai for that !

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear 44rrr,

Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express and Suites. I will share your comments with the staff and we look forward to your next visit to Historic Annapolis!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for the weekend of July 18. We arrived 45 minutes early to the check in time and the staff was very friendly and accomodating. They seemed to not be annoyed by my early arrival. The hotel was spotless! Our room was very impressive. It was extremely clean and the bed was quite comfortable. The bathroom is small, but didn't take away from our visit. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: This hotel is located within walking distance of the new Annapolis Towne Center.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Daniela B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear anjuan y,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Annapolis. I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay. I will share your comments with the staff and we look forward to you next visit to historic Annapolis.

Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

A really nice place to stay, with super-helpful, friendly staff, great rooms and reasonable prices, particularly for that area. The only issue is getting into the parking lot; you must come up Riva Rd and not miss the driveway! Construction in the neighborhood has probably closed off other entrances, but it (at least temporarily) makes it a bit difficult to get there, but once you do, it's well worth the drive (around the block, twice in our case).

Room Tip: The rooms down the short hall behind the hotel desk have jetted tubs for three, a king bed and a wal...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear count Florida,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Annapolis. We strive for excellent customer service and I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay. I will share your comments with the staff and we look forward to you next visit to historic Annapolis.

State College, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I visited Annapolis, Md the weekend of June 2oth to the 22. The hotel was very clean and nice. The breakfast was good, I like the french toast bread the most. But my favorite part of the hotel was the staff - they were amazing. I was supposed to leave on Sunday to drive back to PA, but I unfortunately got sick, my boyfriend and I went back to the hotel to get a room for the night and Drew and Jai were very accommodating and were genuinely concerned. I felt welcomed from the moment I checked in until the moment I checked out. I will definitely be staying here for all my visits to Annapolis. Thank you a thousand times to Drew and Jai.

You should know that there is a grave yard behind the hotel, I was not expecting that.

Room Tip: There is a cemetery behind the hotel so if that creeps you out, asked to be placed on the parking lo...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Daniela B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear Kim B

Thank you very much for your review of the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Annapolis. It is the goal of our staff to provide superior service and I am pleased to hear that our staff has exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to historic Annapolis.

Daniela Beckham

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis? Share your experiences!