“Top Marks!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Top Marks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have stayed in Annapolis many times at hotels in the moderate price range and consider this the best. It is located adjacent to the new Annapolis Town Center with its many restaurants, Target and a Whole Foods store. The staff are very accomodating and although our original room was located close to the road, Gus changed us to a quieter room within minutes (even bringing the new key upstairs to us). This room (427) faced the cemetary so you can not get any quieter than this! It was a king suite with a whirpool bath and small kitchenette. Very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was also very good;scrambled eggs, bacon, freshly made pancakes and cereal. A great value in our opinion and when we are next in Annapolis will definately stay there again.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms 421- 453 face the cemetary. 421 may be noisier due to its proximity to the elevat...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

From the coordination with Melanie to our departure everything was wonderful during our stay! Our fast check-in allowed us to get on to our evening events. Everyone was overwhelmed at the size and ammenities in them. After a long day, it was nice to lay in a comfortable bed in a very peaceful environment. he next morning, Ree Ree provide superb customer service with our breakfast. I HIGHLY recommend anyone to stay here when in the Annapolis, MD area. I know I will!!

Room Tip: Satisfaction in every room you choose!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

This was my 1st visit to this hotel and if I return in the area this is where I will stay. I was there attending a youth conference at a near by church, so we had several rooms because we had approximately 16 young people and 6 adults and we had no complaints during or concerning our stay. The staff was very helpful accomodating our needs as they arose. I especially want to mention Ree Ree, the breakfast area was very clean and anything that we needed Ree Ree provided without hesitation. Based on the professionalism of the staff (Ree Ree), I would not only recommend this hotel but I would stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Basic: Clean, good vlaue, quiet.

Wife and I stayed on rewards points. Room was two queens. A/C worked well.

Bathroom was very clean, though a little small and odd. Odd = freestanding sink with above counter bowl; faucet seemed to shoot water straight out; no counter space. Shower was typical tub (clean) and bowed-out shower curtain to take advantage of small space. Water pressure was good with good temperature control.

Beds were firm and IMO just about right. Brought our own pillows since we like the tempur-pedic sort of pillows and no hotel I know of has them. Beds had fresh linen (obviously, to be expected but it's not always the case) and the throw on the bed appeared clean. Direct TV with about a zillion channels. Usually I take a desk chair and put it between the two beds to watch TV in this sort of layout, but this room had desk and no desk chair. Did have two kind of pointless chairs against the wall where the TV was; and there was no room to move them to anyway.

Free breakfast was good and typical of other HIE's I've stayed. Cinnamon buns were again very good. Scrambled eggs and sausage were good. I did try the pancake maker. Nice! If you're not familiary, HIEs have a machine that is loaded with pancake batter wherein when you press the button on the front, the batter is squirted onto a heated conveyor belt that cooks the pancake (not exactly sure of the internal mechanism) and thent he cooked pancake plops out onto your plate from a conveyor belt!. Works pretty slick and the pancakes are actually pretty good!

Staff was friendly, helpful and cheerful. Definitely worth the stay if you can get a AAA discount, military discount etc.

Room Tip: Other reviews have said that they looked out onto a graveyard. There IS a graveyard about 250 feet a...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is my 3rd visit to this hotel. Every time I have visited, the service has been above and beyond! Today I arrived at the hotel, and asked about a room upgrade. Marianne, the front desk employee, went out of her way to accomodate my wishes. It is a true pleasure to find hotels, such as this one, that know how to take care of loyal customers, and Marianne was no exception.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

The dining are was very clean and welcoming. The staff was more than willing to get anything I needed, if not available. Ree Ree was such a sweetheart. She made sure I had everything I wanted and that my breakfast was to my liking. It was like being with family. On the morning of my departure, I felt like my mother was seeing me off, making sure I had my coffee and a muffin for the road.
Thank you Ree Ree and staff for a nice down home experience!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Waldorf, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Hotel staff were awesome! Courteous staff, clean rooms. Hotel was convenient driving distance to many of the local sites. The breakfast was perfect to wake up too, and the morning staff was very helpful prior to departure. Will return, and recommend to all my friends!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites? Share your experiences!