“Great staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 22 hotels in Annapolis
Yorktown Heights, New York
“Great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Our stay at the Courtyard, Annapolis was wonderful. The staff are amazing, especially Destiny and Nancy. As soon as we walk in Destiny greeted us with a great big smile and when we left Nancy did the same. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

149 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

We are still currently staying at the Courtyard.... So far Awesome service, everyone has been friendly and cheerful. Our room is very clean, the facility and all its amenities are spotless. The gym has everything you could want, the indoor heated pool is beautiful. We love our room. We have a nice woody view, luxury linens, spacious floor plan with nice quality fixtures. The large breakfast bar area in the room is perfect for preparing snacks. We can't wait to try the in hotel pub for dinner. It looks fresh and exciting. The aroma of buffalo chicken coming from it made our mouths water!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Lutherville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Spent the weekend in Annapolis this past weekend and the entire staff was very nice, especially the gentleman running the Bisto in the lobby. Great new lobby and great location. The lobby has received a total re-design and it is beautiful.

Room Tip: The king suite is great because the parents can have their own bedroom.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Oakland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in many hotels and I know a great value when I see one. I know of what customer service is all about and every timew I have stayed here the customer service is what stands out first ! I have been greeted with knowledge if I have stayed here before And have always been welcomed each time !the value for the room is very reasonable for what other things that are offered at great value.the rooms are clean and it is nice and quiet in the hotel.The staff are always greeting me with a smile--love that !

• Stayed March 2014
Berlin, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I am always extremely satisfied when staying at Courtyard Marriotts. The Annapolis and Baltimore hotels are the ones I frequent the most. The staff knows my name and are so welcoming. The rooms are perfect.
If I could wish for one thing.... they all would be consistent in offering complimentary bottled water to take to the rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony room for a little fresh air.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Baldwinsville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Our family was in Annapolis to attend a funeral, and the hotel staff was outstanding in catering to our needs. Without asking, the hotel reduced the nightly rate due to the large number of rooms we reserved. They even went to the trouble of preparing and copying maps to-and-from the hotel to various locations around town - Thank you, Nancy! The rooms were clean, comfortable, and spacious. Parking was ample, and the small Bistro provided good, hot coffee and small meals when our guests wanted something quick and easy. And, with each entry and exit into the lobby the staff never failed to greet us and thank us for coming. I stay at Marriott properties when I travel for work, and this property definitely lived up to the high standards I set for a hotel. Nicely done, and Thank You, Courtyard Marriott, Annapolis!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the courtyard are sunny in the daytime, and you have a small outside porch to sit and e...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Leonardtown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

When we opened the door to our room, it smelled like someone had smoked inside. I am really sensitive to that smell, so we went back downstairs to ask the front desk for a different room. They were extremely apologetic. The manager, Aleah, even gave me a drink and made me a hot to-go snack from the bistro for the inconvenience. I've had far more inconvenient things happen at hotels where I barely got an apology. It was so refreshing to experience such high customer service standards. Our new room was perfectly clean and fresh smelling. Overall, the property is modern and easy to find just off the highway. I would stay here again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis? Share your experiences!