This is your basic hotel as far as hotels go. They do have an indoor pool which is nice but we did not use it. In room wi-fi is always nice ( and who will stay at a hotel that doesn't have it these days ? )
We had no problem using our Ipad and smartphones connected to the hotel wi-fi.
One annoying thing here. They have "in room coffee" but only provide one regular and one decaff. We both wated regular ! Well they also eliminated the complimentary coffee in the lobby forcing you to spend $8 to get coffee at their "Bistro ". Food at the bistro is good but overpriced. There are lots of better places to stay in Annapolis but they were all booked up the weekend of March 8,2013.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Courtyard By Marriott Annapolis Hotel
- Courtyard Annapolis
- Annapolis Marriott
- Annapolis Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Annapolis hotel is located in historic Annapolis Maryland in the suburbs of Washington DC. The hotel is situated less than five miles from the United States Naval Academy and the Maryland State House. Additionally, Courtyard Annapolis is just a short distance from the Annapolis City Dock providing easy reach to a number of water and seaside activities. Furthermore, the hotel is just 20 miles from the Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI). Designed for the business traveler, yet inviting for all, this Marriott Annapolis hotel knows what is important to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.