“Good Value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Crisfield, Maryland
“Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I'm a Marriott Rewards member and always stay at a Marriott. This was my first visit at this Courtyard. Nothing fancy, just a normal Courtyard. I will say it was not as up to date as some of the recent Courtyards that I have stayed at. However this is a great location, it was also offering a sale if you used your Marriott points for the night, which was great! Overall the service was great, no problem with the room.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Shenae M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. My hotel will be foregoing a rooms renovation from 4/10-6/10.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

Shenae Moulden

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

As always, Courtyard never fails me. Reviews of property were spot on! Hotel was very clean and excellent helpful staff. Lobby open, spacious and has a welcoming feel. Not sure why tripadvisor requires a minimum of 200 words for my review. What more can I say??? Also, none of the other reviews are considerably fewer than 200 words. Also, this is less than 200 words and it is accepted. If in Annapolis, visit the Courtyard Marriott on Riva Road. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Very clean and spacious rooms
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Shenae M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Hello,

My staff and I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am pleased that we have provided you with a great stay and hope you will come back again soon. We will be under a rooms renovation from 4/10/13-6/10/13. Please visit us on www.Marriott.com or call us directly for further information.

Boston, Mass.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I arrived with my wife and 10 year old son on a Saturday night after driving for most of the day. We were greeted with such warmth and hospitality, that I forgot about the stresses of driving. The nice woman at the front desk directed me to the best parking area, so that I might be able to access our room without problem The rooms were very clean and comfortable and had a refrigerator included. It was so quiet and comfortable that we all slept quite well. The fitness room is small, but clean and the equipment was excellent. All was excellent! Thank you, Annapolis Courtyard!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Shenae M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
My staff and I appreciate you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am pleased that we have provdided you with a great stay and hope you will come back again.

Northborough, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Last minute planning made it hard to find something downtown, but in the end, this worked out quite well. Basic Marriott - clean and comfortable, and a "bistro" in lobby made it possible to get a breakfast/snack if you didn't feel like venturing out. After seeing the parking situation downtown (make it easy on yourself and drop your car in a garage as soon as you get in there), I appreciated being able to park just steps from the door.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Even though we arrived on the late side around 10pm, we got a very friendly and warm greeting from the front desk staff. However, it didn't appear that a room had been prepared based on my husband's Marriott profile which specifies an upper floor and extra towels. The clerk asked which of the 3 floors we would like to stay on. Of course, as the room hadn't been preassigned, there were no extra towels.

Our room was in nice physicial shape, and the heater worked great. We also appreciated the extra blanket as it was a chilly evening. We had a small, walk-out balcony which was a nice plus. They only thing we disliked were the small bath towels that now seem to be common at most Marriott Courtyards. For around $100 per night, I expect bigger, plusher towels.

Our breakfast the next morning at the Courtyard's bistro was tasty yet expensive. We spent $30 on a complete breakfast for 2, whereas buffets at other Courtyards cost around $20 for 2. If we stay here again, we may well sacrifice convenience for cost and go find a Denny's. On the plus side, we had a great, cozy table for breakfast that wraps around you. It includes its own TV screen and remote. We would likely return to this hotel if in the area.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
My staff and I appreciate you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am pleased that we have provdided you with a great stay.

Greenwood
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We stayed here one night on a shopping trip- we arrived for the 3:00 check-in time and were told our room wasn't ready and would be ready in 1/2 hour. So we left and stopped at a store and came back 45 minutes later, the room was still not ready we were told it would be another hour!!! My friend had a migraine headache and just wanted to lay down so they put us in a room and then made us MOVE when "our" room was ready! Are. you. kidding. me! Would not recommend because of the staff and our experience there- the hotel itself is nice though.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
My staff and I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize for the inconvience at check in. Your commnets were used as a training oppurtunity to prevent future occurances. I hope you will allow us the oppurtunity to serve you in the future.

Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We stayed at this facility while attending the Annapolis boat show.
I found the check in clerk very friendly and helpful. She help me find a place to park at the boat show, no easy task. We arrived about 12:00 a little early, but the staff was accommodating and found us a room without extra change. The clerk also suggested a good restaurant for dinner.
The exercise facility was about what to expect from a facility of this price. The rooms were clean and beds comfortable.
The hotel does not provide a free breakfast which was a little disappointing, something I would expect for a hotel at this price point. The little restaurant in the lobby I found to be a little expensive for breakfast. A Denny's was a 3 minute drive away.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple