“Great little place for lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout, Late Night
Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
“Great little place for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Advised by Welcome Center to try restaurant next to Acme but first place was very very crowded. Went just a few steps into Acme with a few concerns because it wasn't packed with people, but hunger drove us to stay and we were so so so glad we did! Difficult to choose what to eat, but grilled cheese won. This restaurant by default will be our first choice the next time we are in Annapolis.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

montgomerville pa
“Hot wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Even though the wings were not priced per the happy hour app, we enjoyed them. However do not get the extremely hot wings. We ordered garlic wings with a side of the hottest sauce and even though I pride myself in being able to eat fire, I just could not do it. Too hot, my wife laughed at me.

• Visited March 2013
“Loud but tasty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

We went for lunch today - large noisy crowd but the food and service was excellent! Yummy grilled cheese with thick bacon and Granny Smith apple slices, great grilled chicken salads - and the kids ate all of their lunch. Great place to refuel from a day of walking around Annapolis!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Arizona
“Pleasant surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We were walking by this place which looked just average from the outside but we decided to give it a try and have lunch, I'm glad we stopped! I had a huge burger with fries. It was really good and at a fair price. The lunch menu had a good variety to it. The place was clean and the waiter was very good. Even was great about bringing extra napkins before I had to ask as I was fighting with my 1/2 pound burger. Nice atmosphere in the place. I would go here again!

• Visited February 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
“Get Your Drink On”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is a bar and the crowd is gennerall loud and overserved. I have not felt like this place cares about anything other than spilling beer. Much better bars on Main Street

Visited December 2012