“Great Old Town Annapolis Pub” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Located on Market Space in the Historical District of Annapolis, The Federal House is nestled among a shopping and sightseeing haven. Have lunch and experience the unique charm of the world's sailing capital or visit us for dinner to check out Annapolis's extraordinary nightlife. The Federal House, established in 1830, has a handicapped entrance and is pet friendly and partnered with oyster recovery, Navy Athletics, and Paws boutique.
Orchard Park, New York
“Great Old Town Annapolis Pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Crab soup is excellent but salty. Unfortunately, the night we were there the restaurant was out of five beers on their draft menu. It was frustrating because we would order a beer and kept being told that they were out. I would expect that a restaurant of that caliber would keep their beer list updated. Other than that I would have rated them excellent. Aside from the beer debacle the food was very good to excellent. Service was great.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

NJ
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Wow, glad I chose to eat here! The cream of chowder soup was fantastic and the crab cakes were some of the best I have ever had. Our server was very nice and it was fun sitting in the bar area. Great atmosphere!

Magnolia, Tx.
“Great service, even when they're very busy...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

This was my 2nd time eating here, and both times it was very busy. This time we were a group of 8 walk-ins for dinner at 8:30, and waited less than 5 min. for them to set up a table in the quieter part of the restaurant. Service was excellent, every order was right, and the others in my group had no complaints. Since we were going to be partying at our hotel later that night, I ordered a light dinner of soup & salad with a glass of wine. The cream of crab soup was excellent -- some of the best I've ever eaten. Their field greens salad came with fresh greens & Italian vinaigrette on the side -- a BIG PLUS in my book because I hate salads drenched in dressings. A few in the group ordered full dinners, and all the food came out from the kitchen at the same time or at their expected times. I don't make it into Annapolis but once every 5 years, but this is a place I will always enjoy each time I visit.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Best food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great atmosphere and great options for food. Reasonable prices for seafood and other options for those who do not like seafood. This was the best place we ate at while there!

Visited October 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Inexperienced service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This super dog friendly spot took care of our 5 person party very effectively. We requested outdoor seating. The server however was below standard. He didn't even know what rye bread was! The grapefruit crush was mediocre and the shrimp salad was average.I do love that the hostess got our dog water and the fact that they had a dog menu. We got the dog a peanut butter tournover. She loved it!