“Authentic Italian in the heart of Annapolis” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Osteria 177 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 308 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Chicago, Illinois
“Authentic Italian in the heart of Annapolis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Osteria 177 is a must-stop if you enjoy authentic Italian in a wonderful atmosphere and great service. After traveling to Italy last summer, my husband and I were pleasantly surprised to be taken back to the wonderful food of Venice and the Amalfi Coast at Osteria 177. We each started with their creamy carrot soup (seasonal) and it was fantastic. My husband had a salad with the house dressing. Then we each had dinner items off the specialities menu - my husband had a wonderful and creative swordfish dish and I had gnocchi - everything about the meal was delicious. Osteria 177 is located in the heart of Annapolis and was a dinner stop we would highly recommend!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Granite Bay, California
“Excellent fine dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We loved this restaurant. Atmosphere was great, very good food. Loved the grilled calamari appetizer. It reminded me of our trip to Italy. Our server was very young and inexperienced, but nice.

Visited October 2013
Stevensville, Maryland
“Great Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

My wife and I decided to try Osteria because the reviews seemed pretty good.
We were very pleased that the experience was even better than we imagined.
We started with Calamari over Arugula and it was outstanding!
The Sea Bass was unbelievable and was only outdone by the service and the 30 yr. port to finish the evening.
The wine list was not extensive but very nice with a wide selection of great Italian reds.
We will be back!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful dinner in Annapolis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience at this restaurant. Started with drinks at the bar with a very knowledgable and friendly bartender. We shared a delicious Caprese salad, followed by Bronzino for me and the tuna special for my husband. We split the tiramisu for dessert. It was a delicious dinner, service was excellent as was the atmosphere.

Visited October 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
“Great Dining in Downtown Annapolis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I have eaten here many times with my wife and for business dinners. They are consistently great in terms of food, wine and service. The menu selections are many and everything I have ordered has been perfectly cooked on each visit. The service has always been exceptional.

• Visited September 2013