Stayed here for two nights while visiting Annapolis and Washington DC. Hotel is newer, rooms are clean, beds are good and it has a nice little pool and jacuzzi area. We were able to get a breakfast package with our stay, and had a great full breakfast each morning. Hotel staff was friendly and gave us good advice on dining options.
Hotel is a short 10 minute ride to downtown Annapolis and 40 minutes to DC. We had a great stay and will be back next time we go to Annapolis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis has 126 guest rooms equipped with luxurious bedding, a spacious work desk with a Herman Miller™ "Mirra" ergonomic chair, complimentary high-speed Internet access, 32-inch high definition television and DVD player and a hospitality center which features a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. The Great American Grill® restaurant offers cooked to order omelets or a hardy breakfast buffet. Our Annapolis hotel features an outdoor pool, fitness center and 24-hour Pavilion Pantry! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Despegar.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Annapolis