Stayed here one night this past Saturday (8/2) with my parents(70's) and 13 year old daughter to visit friends in Davidsonville for Family reunion. Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, "most" very helpful.
We arrived at check in time and our room was available 4th floor room 408 quite area, room was clean but not fully stocked. Half roll of Toilet Paper, no tissue's, 3 sets of towels for 4 people. There is a Kurig coffee maker with coffee,tea and creamers in the room.
It was nice to have iced tea and coffee in the lobby after a long ride.
When we came back to Hotel that night there was a large party going on but not disruptive.
We booked the Breakfast/Room Pkg it was less expensive then if we had paid for 4 of us to have breakfast and well worth it. There is a breakfast bar area and a made to order window, and the servers (Matthew) were extremely helpful. I like to get up early grab a cup of coffee and take a walk. Even though it was in our room, I went down to the lobby for coffee. It was 6:55 I asked the girl at the desk for coffee and she barely acknowledged me, only said 7am and continued with her head down, thankfully Matthew (friendly guy) heard me and said I'll have it ready in 5 min, and it was! We all had a made to order Breakfast which was very good and Matthew ran and got us whatever we needed with a smile and pleasant conversation. Thanks Matthew!
Since we only had a couple hours before heading home I asked Neil at the front desk what he would suggest for us to do, keeping in mind my parents can't do too much walking, and I have a 13 year old. He suggested the 40 min boat tour of the Navel Academy, (great Idea) it was the perfect thing to do. All in all, it was a pleasant stay, but I think the Manager needs to pay attention to making sure Housekeeping is thoroughly stocking rooms, it's the little details that make customers happy. And the Happy, Helpful Staff of course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis has 126 guest rooms equipped with luxurious bedding, a spacious work desk with a Herman Miller™ "Mirra" ergonomic chair, complimentary high-speed Internet access, 32-inch high definition television and DVD player and a hospitality center which features a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. The Great American Grill® restaurant offers cooked to order omelets or a hardy breakfast buffet. Our Annapolis hotel features an outdoor pool, fitness center and 24-hour Pavilion Pantry! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Annapolis