Hotel itself was nice and just like any other HGI. The staff however was pretty terrible. They overbooked the hotel so some of my co-workers had to scramble to get rooms at other hotels. The front desk staff was just rude and would make people wait while they chatted to one another. Do not eat in restaurant or go to the bar....not b/c of the quality of food but the wait was about 20 mins just to get a drink and an hr to get food. Even the maid was rude and forgot to replace a lot of items. Change out the staff and the hotel would be nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis has 126 guest rooms equipped with luxurious bedding, a spacious work desk with a Herman Miller™ "Mirra" ergonomic chair, complimentary high-speed Internet access, 32-inch high definition television and DVD player and a hospitality center which features a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. The Great American Grill® restaurant offers cooked to order omelets or a hardy breakfast buffet. Our Annapolis hotel features an outdoor pool, fitness center and 24-hour Pavilion Pantry! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Annapolis