Staff not real responsive to problems, room left uncleaned one day. Smallest pool that I have ever seen. We did receive a refund for one night without a great deal of difficulty for the cleaning issue, but we had to ask for it. In five nights we had problems with the safe twice and had to wait until the next day to get it fixed. Outdoor security light s in the parking lot no on three of five nights. Trash overflowing on the receptacles in front of the hotel. Overall not a well run operation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis has 126 guest rooms equipped with luxurious bedding, a spacious work desk with a Herman Miller™ "Mirra" ergonomic chair, complimentary high-speed Internet access, 32-inch high definition television and DVD player and a hospitality center which features a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. The Great American Grill® restaurant offers cooked to order omelets or a hardy breakfast buffet. Our Annapolis hotel features an outdoor pool, fitness center and 24-hour Pavilion Pantry! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Annapolis