My wife & I flew to BWI and spent 3 nights at the Hilton Garden Inn, Annapolis, arriving very late the night of July 2. We had a family visit to make the next day in Arlington, VA. We had an easy ride into DC on Route 50. The hotel is very convenient to Baltimore, the harbor area of Annapolis, the U. S. Naval Academy, Ft. Meade, the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, etc.. We attended a 4th of July parade in Catonsville, another easy drive.
The front desk staff was especially helpful with suggestions and directions. The breakfast team was also equally efficient and pleasant. The building and grounds are spotless and taken care of very well. We would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis has 126 guest rooms equipped with luxurious bedding, a spacious work desk with a Herman Miller™ "Mirra" ergonomic chair, complimentary high-speed Internet access, 32-inch high definition television and DVD player and a hospitality center which features a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. The Great American Grill® restaurant offers cooked to order omelets or a hardy breakfast buffet. Our Annapolis hotel features an outdoor pool, fitness center and 24-hour Pavilion Pantry! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Annapolis