After returning from dinner on Sun. evening 1/20 we noticed that the elevators were out and brought it the attention of the Ops. Manager. Our room was on the 4th floor she in turn told us that we had to walk up the stairs if wanted to get to our room. The elevators were down and there was nothing that she could do about it. We ask if there was anything that they would accomadate us for, for this inconvenience & was told no and she preceded in laughing in my face. I walked up the 4 flights of stairs to greet another guest getting off the elevator. Other than this inconveniece all other employees were very pleasant in assisting us in our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis has 126 guest rooms equipped with luxurious bedding, a spacious work desk with a Herman Miller™ "Mirra" ergonomic chair, complimentary high-speed Internet access, 32-inch high definition television and DVD player and a hospitality center which features a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. The Great American Grill® restaurant offers cooked to order omelets or a hardy breakfast buffet. Our Annapolis hotel features an outdoor pool, fitness center and 24-hour Pavilion Pantry! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Annapolis