Every member of the staff we encountered were great-friendly and welcoming. We had requested (and received) an upper floor (4th), which can have a downside if elevators are slow, especially with several reunion groups making for what seemed to be a full hotel; but, we never had to wait and seldom even had to make interim stops! Two things kept this from being an "Excellent" rating: (1) a light bulb in the bathroom was out when we arrived-left a note for maid-no action-another note-finally, a call to the front desk got it changed by our last day; (2) smoke detector went off in middle of night-called front desk-no problem in hotel, so battery must be low-balanced precariously on furniture to reach and remove battery-front desk person said she'd leave note-nothing-finally, called again next afternoon and, quite promptly, a maintenance person came and installed a new battery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis has 126 guest rooms equipped with luxurious bedding, a spacious work desk with a Herman Miller™ "Mirra" ergonomic chair, complimentary high-speed Internet access, 32-inch high definition television and DVD player and a hospitality center which features a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. The Great American Grill® restaurant offers cooked to order omelets or a hardy breakfast buffet. Our Annapolis hotel features an outdoor pool, fitness center and 24-hour Pavilion Pantry! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Annapolis