“Nice, clean modern room” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed 'N Breakfast Deal
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Annapolis
Alexandria, Virginia
“Nice, clean modern room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Very nice room. About a 10 minute drive from downtown Annapolis. The room was modern, up to date and comfortable. The bathroom was also modern and a good size. Our room had a refrigerator and microwave. They had a nice buffet and hot breakfast bar which was 10.95/per person or free to us with Hilton Gold Status.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
HGI_GM_Annapolis, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
KJ Gator:

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review about the Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis during your time spent in Annapolis. We always appreciate feedback and we will be using your comments as a form of recognition to our TEAM.

Again, thank you for your time and consideration.

Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

As expected from a Hilton Garden Inn, the hotel was immaculate, large comfy rooms... but what makes this particular location so special is the awesome staff. Girls at the front desk went above and beyond to provide excellent service... only sad not, the adjustable sleep bed in our room was not working, but they are still crazy comfortable regardless.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
HGI_GM_Annapolis, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, responded to this review, March 28, 2012
Granipc:

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review! We really appreciate it when our Guests give us feedback via Trip Advisor!

After reading your review, I am very proud of our TEAM and that we were able to take good care of you while you were in town visiting Annapolis. Also, if you would like contact me personally and let me know what room you were in, I will make sure we get our bed fixed!

We hope to see you again the next time you are in Annapolis.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

410-266-9006 x 7002
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

I recently stayed here and it was the best hotel staying experience I've ever had. The staff is friendly and so accommodating and I have to give a special thank you to Heather and Casey for everything they did. The room was clean and spacious and exceeded all of my expectations.

My stay was part of a romantic evening I planned for my (now) fiance. I will save everyone the details, but Heather and Casey went out of their way to make sure that this was a very special evening, doing things that I hadn't even asked of them. The rest of the staff was also very friendly and the breakfast was great. I would highly recommend staying here!!!!

Property Management: Please recognize the outstanding staff members working at this establishment. I cannot say enough how appreciative I am to have received such great customer service!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
HGI_GM_Annapolis, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, responded to this review, March 5, 2012
Ryan B.:

Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor! We really appreciate your feedback.

I agree, Heather and Casey are AMAZING!

I'm happy to hear that you found your room to be fresh and clean. I'm also excited to hear that we could help out with your romantic evening and congratulations, I wish you and your fiance' the best!

Heather and Casey have been recognized for going above and beyond.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

We stayed at the Hilton the weekend of 2/16-18 to attend an memorial service at the Naval Academy for our nephew who recently passed away. The hotel was clean, the bed was comfortable except for the pillows which were way too flat. The staff was very friendly and helpful as far as getting directions and other information; kudos to Heather at the front desk, she was very nice. The breakfast area was very nice with a choice of continental breakfast or cooked to order. Definitely would stay here if making a future visit.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
John-from-Florida:

Thank you for your Trip Advisor response. Although I wish you were visiting on different circumstances, I'm glad we were able to provide friendly accommodations. Thank you for also commenting on our restaurant and staff, as well as Heather (Front Desk) We will be recognizing the restaurant this month for their contributions and going above and beyond to take care of our guests.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you should need anything the next time you plan on visiting Annapolis.

Berryville, Va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

Clean; very helpful staff; back off the road a bit. A few miles from downtown area if that is important.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

We stayed here for a business meeting in downtown Annapolis. Check-in was smooth and quick. The front desk staff were very friendly and polite. Some co-workers and I arrived a day early to explore Annapolis and they were able to give us so many suggestions for touring the city. Breakfast was ok, your normal hotel breakfast with bagels, doughnuts, omelets and made-to-order eggs. Rooms were big and beds were comfortable. Didn't hear any noise at night. They offered free internet for Hilton reward members, so I was able to get some work done away from the office. Overall a fantastic place to stay!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

Pros: Big Suite with living room and whirlpool in bathroom; friendly staff; good breakfast

Cons: Black mold growing in shower stall; located in outskirts of Annapolis - not walker friendly, could hear every step taken by guests in room upstairs.

Stayed here for one night. Was pleasantly surprised by size of room and bathroom. Unfortunately, there was no fan in bathroom which I like to use while sleeping to block out other noise in the hotel. I could hear every step taken by the people in the room upstairs. The bathroom was very big and bright, but the black mold growing on the tiles in the shower was disturbing. Breakfast was good in the cafe - made to order omelettes, eggs, etc. Staff was overall very friendly. Unfortunately, the front desk clerk told us that the wireless internet was broken when we checked in but it was fixed by the next day. There is a CVS and strip mall across the street so that is good if you need something. However, that is about all that is within walking distance.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a top floor unless listening to footsteps does not bother you; check shower for bl...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
HGI_GM_Annapolis, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, responded to this review, January 10, 2012
Doves 123:

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our hotel while you were in Annapolis!

We appreciate all the feedback we get from our Guests, because you are the ones that let us know what we are doing right and what we need to improve on.

First off, I'm glad to hear that you though our TEAM was friendly, you enjoyed our breakfast and the layout of our Suite.

Secondly, I apologize for our lack of cleanliness! We are getting this matter taken care of right away. This is not how we normally operate, I can assure you. Also I would like to apologize for our internet service being down.

We are currently in the middle of upgrading our internet service so we can better accommodate you and our other GUESTS and the turnaround should be fairly quick.

I hope that you will give our hotel a second chance the next time you are in Annapolis. Again, thank you for time and consideration.

410-266-9006

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis? Share your experiences!